The Distorionist x Reader Chapter Five

~Ignore any typos, because I know damn well I'll end up making them ;-;~ Thank you guys so much for reading this shit! I'm NOT saying that because it's coming to an end soon, but because I appreciate what you've been doing... Reading my The Distorionist x Reader writing! Please share this with a Vocaloid fan you know, and enjoy! ♥

I really thought about Chris's question, as I felt my dreadful headache worsen. I didn't want to come to his house, I felt like I loved him less, because I was scared of him...

But, if I came with him, that could be my chance to see if what I saw was correct and he was... Some sort of psychopath... Or maybe he has a reason to be acting strangely...

Even though I don't want to come to his house, I honestly felt like I didn't have a choice, even though I did.
"Y-yeah... It works for me." I simply respond.

We actually just walk to his house, even though it was taking such a long time. I wondered if he walked here... But after a while, we arrived at his house. I was surprised for some reason, it was seemingly normal looking. Huh.

Me and Chris entered his mainly white house, and wiped our feet on the soft black rug mat. "Isn't it a lovely place?" Chris asked him, with a huge smile.

Usually, I'd find this smile quite handsome, but I found it terrifying right now. It's weird how quickly things can change...

"It is." I quickly replied, frowning. He stared at me, being able to tell something was obviously wrong. "Is something the matter?" He asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"N-no...! Can you show me around here?" I asked him. Chris responds with a quick nod, and grabs and hand (which startled me), and started walking around with me, and showing me each and every room... Besides one.

There is one door that was all black (which was different from the rest), with a silver door handle. My eyes widen as he simply ignores the room, like it doesn't exist. I kinda stopped paying attention to what he had been saying, so I can focus on the door...

"Anyway, my dear, why'd you want me to show you around the house?" Chris said. "O-oh Ummm... I don't know. Just curious to see what you're hidin-... I mean what all the rooms look like." I nervously and quickly said.

"You're so cute and nervous sounding..." Chris started. "I hope you don't mind if I do this again..." Chris leaned forward to press his lips against mine, and kiss me.

Well, fuck. I DID mind if Chris kissed me... But, it was too late, anyway. We were kissing. I DID notice on that door, there was a key hole... I know Chris had keys in his pocket, so now is my chance!

I start trying to reach for the keys, but Chris seemed to notice... This kiss felt like it was going on forever, until I almost... Enjoyed it?

I can't possibly still love him! He is probably some... Some... Monster! But, I don't know that much about him and I'm thinking that... So that makes me... As bad as Fukase...

After his lips move away from mine, he quickly said, "I'll be right back." I saw him leave to quickly use the bathroom, but I noticed that the shiny gold keys had fallen out of his pocket. Perfect. Almost too perfect.

I quickly snatch the keys, and run to the locked door. I put the key in the hole, and feeling satisfied, I turn the key to see what lies within the room behind the black door.

Indeed, it was just like my dream... It was very dark... There were four mirrors... And near them, was a metal bat.

Also, two of the mirrors were shattered already... I felt like nothing made sense... I had so many questions for Chris, but I was terrified to ask them...

I foolishly decide to pick up the heavy metal bat... Suddenly, I hear Chris calling my name... What do I do now? There's nowhere to run in here... But anyway, it's way to late for that.

"[Your name]?! What the... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Chris yelled, clearly furious with me. "I... I don't know! I sort of..." I started. "SORT OF WHAT?! WANTED TO BE NOSY?!" Chris angrily said in response. "N-no! I dreamt about YOU here with a metal bat! Can you explain that, PLEASE?" I said.

I don't know why, but his face turned pink, which looked weird on his very pale skin. "Y'know what, [Your name], just leave for now." Chris decides to say.

I started to feel somewhat ashamed of myself... I WAS being nosy, and shouldn't have went in there... I felt also disappointed. As much as I wanted to say that I don't love him... I knew I'd be lying.

I was just scared to see someone I love holding a metal bat in a dark room, and it felt like reality.
I obeyed, but had to say, "I'm sorry..." Chris doesn't look me in the eyes, but sort of shrugs.

At this point, I don't know what to do. I feel like I lost so many people... But, I guess I shouldn't give up. I know I still love him, but how does he feel about me?

~~~~~~~