The Distorionist x Reader Chapter Seven

~Ignore any typos~ Sorry I keep taking long breaks... I should stop that. Anyway, I just listened to The Distorionist, so I am ready to make chapter seven, and I hope you are ready and excited to read it! Enjoy this crap!

A bit shaky, I leapt up from the bench, still holding the ring and card I wrote in, and got closer to Chris. What if he doesn't forgive me, and I wasted money and time? It's a realistic possibility.

Christopher now noticed me, looking shocked. He clearly didn't expect to see me sitting right there, which makes sense.

I got even closer to him, and without a word, I handed him the card and the ring that was in a tiny black and gold box. "[Your name]?" Chris said, somewhat startled and confused.

"I-I got you this s-stuff... A ring and a card... I'm... Sorry Chris..." I nervously said. Chris read what I had wrote in the card, and finished with a sigh. "[Your name]... Perhaps I should be the one apologizing. Anyone would be curious if they saw that door in my house." Chris decided to say after reading the card.

"Anyway, if we continue this relationship, then there should be no secrets... I suppose." Chris started. "And... I hope you want to stay with me..." "Of course I do! I-I love you!" I responded.

"But I am a distorionist." Chris simply said. "I control mirrors, and If they betray me... I break them with what you saw, dear. A metal bat." "What do you mean by betray you?" I asked, very curious indeed.

"Actually, that doesn't matter!" Chris told me, starting to sweat slightly. "But you said-" I started, but being cut off by Chris's soft lips touching mine. Even though it was only for a few seconds, I immediately didn't care anymore, and forgot what I was about to say. My face was definitely beet red.

After that, Chris gently put the ring I bought him on his longer, white finger. "This ring is beautiful, dear. But not as beautiful as you..." Chris said, slightly blushing. "Y-you're the beautiful one!" I quickly responded with, realizing quickly that it sounded stupid.

Chris just laughed, and pulled me into a tight hug. While I was hugging him, I felt... Safe. I no longer felt scared of him, but still hoped I'd get to know what he meant by the mirrors betraying him.

"Since your house is right there, shall we go in there?" Chris asked, after we separate. "Okay!" I replied with without thinking.

SHIT! Fukase was still in my house, and there was nothing I could do about that. Also, I couldn't use a crappy excuse, because it was he sort of obvious I was hiding something... Or someone.

We walked towards my house, holding hands. Chris looked sort of nervous, probably because he was not used to having a partner. When we get to my house, we stop holding hands, and I took my gold house key, and unlocked the front door.

When we walk in the house, I didn't notice Fukase... But Chris did.

"[Your name], who is he?" Chris asked, pointing at the red-haired boy. Fukase quickly turned around to face Chris. "Hey, freak. Get away from [Your name], she's mine (Or he's mine, whichever)!" Fukase rudely said to Chris.

Before I could say something to Fukase, Chris asked Fukase, "Wanna fight?" "Winner gets [Your name]." Fukase replied with a wink.

I am not some prize to be won, and Chris agrees, because he shook his head... Or because he knows he could loose and Fuckass will get to be with me. Maybe.

♥~To be continued~♥
(Sorry that that was horrible)
[Word Count: 623 (Sorry, it's short]