four

"Why do you talk so much? No one asked to know that your horse is brown- I can see him I'm not blind"

Chanyeol snaps at his brother.

"Well I mean...if you were looking- or listening, you'd know she's a girl."

Sehun smirks, deciding they're far enough away from the town that no one will see it. Chanyeol just rolls his eyes, looking over to a house, confused to why it's so far from the town, noticing a small boy sleeping outside, his clothes and hair wet. Chanyeol frowns slightly.

Did he sleep out there all night?

He slows his horse slightly as the front door opens, a woman walking out of it, throwing a bag at the boy- who jolts awake with a pained expression as it lands on his stomach. She says something Chanyeol doesn't hear, pointing down the direction to the town, the boy looking down and nodding before getting to his feet.

"Brother don't trail behind!"

Jongdae says as he rides up beside him.

"Something bad could happen!"

He adds. Chanyeol nods slowly, watching the boy start to walk behind them, soon disappearing out of sight as the horse obviously outspeeds him. Chanyeol frowns slightly before both boys speed up, getting back to the front quickly. Chanyeol more confused than ever.

Why did I...why did I find him attractive?

He questions silently in his mind as his horse continues forward, Sehun's expression becoming emotionless as they enter the town.

I must still be tired.

He tells himself confidently as the horses come to a stop at the town centre.

Here we go again.