five

By the time Baekhyun makes it to the town there isn't a single space for him to set up, a small pained sigh leaving his lips as he turns around, walking straight into someones chest and falling backwards, closing his eyes tightly as he prepares for his back to connect with the ground, opening them slowly after a minute when he feels a hand on his waist and a hand on the back of his head- holding him up from hitting the ground. He looks up to see a dark haired male staring back at him, his eyes emotionless and the colour of his clothes making Baekhyun's eyes widen- he walked into a prince- and not just any prince- the Crown Prince. Baekhyun quickly pulls away the second the prince pulls him back to his feet, bowing continuously as repeats thank you's and sorry's. Whilst the man stays silent, seeming to stare at the boys lips as they move.

"Chanyeol."

Another man mutters, elbowing him, causing the tall man named Chanyeol to look at him with a raised brow.

"Tell him it's fine- he's gonna break his back if he bows again."

The man tells him. The prince turns back to Baekhyun and nods.

"It's okay"

He says simply, the other sellers watching the scene curiously.

"You sell here?"

The prince asks. Baekhyun nods quickly, his eyes on the ground.

"Yes your majesty"

The prince nods slowly.

"What do you sell?"

He asks.

"Jewlerry your majesty."

Fake jewlerry.

He hums in acknowledgement.

"Where do you get your "jewlerry"?"

He asks, making Baekhyun frown.

"I don't steal it if that's what you are insinuating."

He says boldly without thinking.

"YAH! How dare you speak to the future King like that?!"

A woman exclaims from one of the stalls. Baekhyun looks down again, bowing once more after a few minutes with another small apology.

"If you don't steal it where do you get it?"

He asks with a raised brow.

"My mother..."

Steals it.

"Makes it."

Baekhyun decides instead. He nods once again.

"Very well."

He nods.

"How much for the whole bag?"