2 | Bad Habit

song by Ben Platt

TONY'S POV 

I don't want to admit it, but I think I may have to. Maybe I'm just cautious, paranoid but I'm jealous. Or just concerned. Is there any difference, really?  I mean, what would I know? I'm just a man in a suit of armour. 

We really got at each other sometimes, we fight and bicker but now all I see are the best parts of him. 

What I hate about it is that we fight even more and now that he's found Bucky. I don't hate Bucky, I just wish I could be closer to Steve instead of bickering and hatred. In fact, the team found out that Steve and Bucky were a couple by an awkward encounter in the lounge room.

I stayed silent in shock.

Well, fake shock.

You always said that I'd come back to you again

'Cause everybody needs a friend, it's true

There was always a moment for us, where we would smile or forgive each other. 

But not today, I guess.

Today was all about them. About the team, I guess. Relationships don't really affect the team that much, right? 

x

They noticed. Well, Nat did. I bit my lip after Bucky and Steve told us everything. Natasha just nudged me in the arm and just raised her eyebrows. Only she noticed.  

Someone to quiet the voices in my head
Make 'em sing to me instead, it's you

Hate to say that I love you
Hate to say that I need you
Hate to say that I want you

I do need Steve, he helped me get through a few night terrors. It's one of those days when I miss him. I just his comfort and warmth. I can't get that.

But I doBad habit, I knowBut I'm needin' you right nowCan you help me out?Can I lean on you?

Depression is just being trapped in a self-deprecate hug.

Been one of those days
Sun don't wanna come out
Can you help me out?
Can I lean on you?

I'm getting too into my head sometimes and I really do need help. I've always needed help, I was too afraid to ask. He makes me feel like I can truly be better and truly be the best of myself. I wish I wasn't so lonely. I wish that maybe he could help me more. I am just too afraid to ask.

He's a missing puzzle piece that I never knew I needed. 

You make me feel like I'm floatin' off the ground
Above this little town, you do
Look at me smile with tears in my eyes
I love the way you lie, I do

Hate to say that I'm lonely

Hate to say that I miss you
Hate to say that it's dark in here

a/n: doing Ease my Mind next :) fluffy.