7 | Strangers In The Night

They had dinner under the moonlit sky full of sparkling stars, holding each other, hearing their breathing and their movements as they danced together, resting on each other in their final moments. There were loud bangs coming from the door. 

The Apocalypse was reaching them sooner enough. "I'm scared," whispered Tony as he held onto Steve tighter in the corner of the wooden barn. Their friends have already been taken away and it was just them.

"It's okay, I got you," Steve said, kissing his forehead. BANG! The door broke down and he screamed, holding onto each other tightly, shutting their eyes, hoping that they'll survive. They heard the groaning. Suddenly Tony felt cold and Steve was being dragged away. he was now face-to-face with a pasty-skinned, green looking Rhodey with dead eyes and blood from his head. 

"Grrr," Rhodey said, moving towards him and finally grabbing him. "Rhodey," Tony said, backing against the wall. "TONY!" Steve cried as he was being eaten alive. This was it. The moment they got transformed, they didn't recognise each other and they searched, roaming around the town until it turned dark, they were undead walking strangers in the night.

a/n: the next one will be fluff!