3 | Slow Dancing

The rest of the Avengers stood outside the room, watching Tony and Steve sitting in silence. Vision smiles and asks Friday to play some music that they'll like. The two hear cello and piano coming from the speakers. Tony stood up and put out his hand. 

"May I have this dance?" Tony grins, Steve laughs and nods. They take each other in their arms and they move slowly. 

Steve doesn't really know how to dance but he's okay. They don't notice that the rest of the Avengers are smiling and taking pictures. Tony rests his head on Steve's chest.

"Steve," Tony mumbles "are we friends?" he looks up at him with glistening eyes. Steve smiles at him. 

"Yeah, Tony we are." They get closer and listen to music as they step along. All of the tension gone and it was just them. Steve dips him and suddenly it feels like they're at a party, fancy clothes and just the light of the ballroom.

It was their own world and just them being them. Together. They felt the warmth of their bodies together and wrapped their arms around each other. Laying his head in the crook of Steve's neck and breathing heavily. 

The song ended, they look up at each other and they lean in and kiss. 

They hear clapping from the outside and hollering.

"That's your team, Cap." Tony grins.

"Yeah..." he said, turning towards them "that's my team."

a/n: #avengersendgame