part:- 4 (Papa)

(Neil carefully takes Ananya to the car. He sits on the back sit keeping her on his lap. The driver is driving the car. Neil was silently crying all the while. A tear drop falls on Ananya's face. She stirs while sleeping. Neil slowly pats her chest. She again sleeps. Suddenly the car stops with a jerk. Ananya wakes up and again starts crying feeling pain again)

Neil:- shhh...baby rote nahi hein. Dekho kuch nahi hua hein...(to driver) dekh ke nahi chala sakte.

Driver:- sorry Sir. woh achanak se ek bachchi agai samne issiliye break marna pada.

Neil:- it's ok. Age se dekhke chalana.

Driver:- ji sir.

Neil:- (to Ananya) plz...baby chup ho jao....dekho agar ap aise royoge toh papa ko bhi rona ayega plz...

(Neil holds her close to his chest and pats her back to calm down her. After sometime Ananya falls asleep clutching Neil's shirt tightly with her other hand. Soon they reach home. Neil goes to his room and carefully keeps Ananya on the bed. He took the jug to drink water but it was empty. So, he went to fetch water. He stops in front of the guest hearing Juhi and her parents conversation)

Juhi:- papa kuch kijiye na...Neil kabhi bhi ake humein ghar se nikal dega. Phir humein uski property kaise milegi. Humara pura plan flop ho jayega.

Mr. Arora:- plan already flop ho chuka hein. Ab Delhi wapas Jane ke alava humare pas aur koi chara nahi hein. Aur yeh sab tumhari galti hein.

Juhi:- galti meri nahi galti uss bachchi ki hein. Saare fasat ki jarr woh hein. Na woh hoti na yeh sab hota. Achcha hota agar woh bhi apne maa ke saath mar jati. Mera mann to kar raha hein khud apne haatho se mar doon usse.

(Suddenly Juhi felt a sharp pain on her cheeks. Yes, Neil slapped Juhi. Juhi looks at him. He was burning with anger. His eyes were bloodshot red. He holds her shoulders tightly)

Neil:- how dare you...😠😠😠😠😠😠😤😤😤 (shouts) himmmat kaise Hui tumhari mere beti ke bare mein aisa bolne ki.

Khatam....

Nahi nahi abhi tak khatam nahi hua hein. Thora aur niche jao......😂😂😂

(Neil again slaps her. this time she falls on the floor. Hearing sounds Madhvi tai and Ramu kaka came)

Neil:- Ramu kaka, Madhvi tai inhe abhi ke abhi mere ghar se dhakke marke nikal dijiye.

(They nods. Madhvi tai holds Juhi's hand. But juhi jerks her away)

Juhi:- how dare you to touch me. Naukar ho naukar ki tarah hi raho...

Madhvi tai:- tere ghar ki naukar nahi hoon samjhi. Main Neil baba ke ghar mein  kam karti hoon. Aur yeh ghar unka hein aur tujhe gharse nikalne ka order bhi unhone hi diya hein.

Neil:- wait Madhvi tai isse main khub hi ghar se nikalunga....

(Neil holds Juhi's hand and drags her till the main door and throws her out of the house. Her parents also came with their luggage)

Neil:- phir kabhi meri beti ya ghar ki taraf aankh uthake dekhne ki koshish bhi mat karna. Warna uska anjam bohot bura hoga...(angrily)

(Neil closes the door on their face and goes to his room. He saw that Ananya's blanket was removed from her leg. He fixed it and went to change his dress his dress. After sometime Neil was folding Ananya's clothes. While Ananya woke up. She was trying to call him but he was lost in his thoughts. Ananya tried many time to gain his attention. Lastly she called him. She spoke for the first time)

Ananya:- pa...papa.

(Neil's chain of thoughts broke after hearing her. He was surprised and extremely happy also. Because his princess called him papa. She spoke for the first time in her life and that too she said papa. He goes to her)

Neil:- kya kaha princess apne???

Ananya:- pa..pa.

(Neil's eyes got filled with tears of happiness. He immediately took her in his arms and plants a numerous number of kiss on her face. He took her close to his chest. He calls Madhvi tai and Ramu kaka and told them that Ananya called him papa)