part:- 12 (New entry)

Happy reading..........

(Next morning, Neil woke up first and saw his princess sleeping peacefully. He went to get fresh. Meanwhile Ananya also woke up. Neil came out from the washroom while wiping his hairs with a towel. He saw that Ananya was about to fall from the bed. He hurriedly picks her in his arms before she falls down)

Neil:- thank god...apko chot nahi aai.

(Neil kissed Ananya on her cheeks. Ananya giggles)

Neil:- Madhvi tai...(shouts)

(Madhvi tai comes)

Madhvi tai:- Ji Neil baba..

Neil:- Ap Ananya ko fresh karwa dijiye. Main ready hoke niche aata hoon.

Madhvi tai:- thik hein...

(Madhvi tai took Ananya with her. Meanwhile neil got ready for office and came downstairs)

Ananya:- pa..pa...

Neil:- haan mera bachcha....aao papa apko breakfast karwate hein......

(Neil was feeding Ananya. On the other side a big car stopped in front of Khanna house. A lady came out of the car. She was about to go in but a guard stopped her)

Guard:- ma'am ap andar nahi jaa sakti...

Lady:- kyun??

Guard:- Without permission Koi bhi allowed nahi hein....

Lady:- Dekhiye  mujhe Neil Khanna se milna hein....main janti hoon unhe.....main unki

Guard:- ma'am yahan har Koi make yahi kehta hein woh Neil sir ke relative hein aur unhe jante hein.

Lady:- toh phir apne sir ko phone karo aur permission lo...(sternly)

Guard:- thik hein ap thora wait kijiye main sir ko phone karke puchta hoon...

Lady:- ji.

(Watchman calls Neil)

Neil:- Hello!!

Watchman:- Sir woh ek lady aai hein apse milne....keh rahi hein apko janti hein.

Neil:- ohh...tum unhe wait karne ko kaho main araha hoon. (To Madhvi tai) Madhvi tai ap mera breakfast pack kar dijiye main raste mein Kha lunga...

Madhvi tai:- Ji

Neil:- (to Ananya) chalo baby office chalte hein. Aaj important meeting hein na....😊😊

(Ananya smiles)

(Neil does his work from home only because of Ananya. But when there is an important meeting he goes to office and also takes Ananya with him)

(Neil picks Ananya in his arms and goes outside. He kissed her cheeks and made her sit in the car. Meanwhile the lady was admiring Neil's bond with his princess. Neil cames towards the main gate. There was bodyguards with him for his safety after the incident. As soon as Neil saw the Lady his facial expressions changed. He became shocked after seeing her)

Lady:- Neil (with teary eyes)...

Cliffhanger......😂😂😂

R a aur nahi hein yaar khatam....😂😂😂