part:- 11 (found and injured)

(After sometime Neil receives a message where the amount of money and address was written. He hurriedly rushed to the place. Dd was silently following Neil with police team. Soon Neil reached the place. It was a old godown. Suddenly he heard his princess's crying. A goon wearing a mask brings Ananya with him. Ananya's eyes were red and puffy due to continuous crying. Neil's heart pained seeing her in that state)

Neil:- dekho main tumhare paise le aaya hoon. Ab meri beti ko chordo.

Goon:- itni jaldi kya hein Khanna sahab. Thora waqt humare saath bitake jaiye. Ya phir apna akhri waqt.

(The goon laughed evilly. Meanwhile Neil was completely surrounded by goons. Outside of the godown dd was also prepared to attack)

Goon:- Khanna sahab humara nishana toh ap ho. Apki beti toh bas ei zariya hein....

Neil:- (to himself) mujhe kuch karna hoga...mujhe apni princess ko bachana hein. Par ab main kya karu mere charo taraf gunde hein....aur agr inhone meri princess ko kuch kardiya toh....nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hoga I'll definitely save her....

(Neil took a deep breath. The goons attacks on Neil. Neil also fights with them. Meanwhile Dd also attacks on the goons. The goon who held Ananya got hit on his leg and Ananya was about to fall on the ground but Neil held her on right time. But suddenly a goon hitted Neil on his head and everything went black)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(After few hours Neil slowly opened his eyes and found himself at a familiar place. It was his room. He tried to get up but couldn't. He felt a weight on his chest. His face got automatically adorned with a smile. He saw his princess sleeping on his chest)

 He saw his princess sleeping on his chest)

(Neil and Ananya's position. Ignore the nipple)

(But soon his smile changed into a frown when he saw her tear stained face. He wrapped his hand protectively around her making sure she doesn't wake up and tried to sit but he felt a sharp pain on his head. He somehow managed to sit. Ananya woke up and started to cry)

Neil:- shhhh....bachcha rote nahi hein. See papa is here...

(Hearing Neil's voice Ananya's sobbing reduced. Ananya looked at Neil and hugged Neil tightly. Neil also hugged her back and stroked her hairs. He felt like all his pain was snatched away from him. He felt peace after so many hours. He was dying from inside to hug his princess, to see her and finally his princess was with him)

Neil:- princess ap thik ho na??? Apko kahi chot toh nahi lagi na???

(Neil was checking Ananya. Ananya kept her hand on Neil's wound. Neil flinched in pain)