part:-6 (office)

Do read the authors note at the end.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Neil gets fresh. He have his breakfast and also fed Ananya her medicines and food. Then he went to the office. {Neil takes Ananya to office with him} at office Ananya was sitting on a cradle. Neil was in a meeting. His secretary (Pooja) was taking care of Ananya. Suddenly Ananya started crying. Pooja was trying her best to calm down her. But she was still crying at last she took her to Neil. As soon as they entered in the meeting room. Neil got tensed seeing her crying. But she stopped crying after seeing Neil and forwarded her hand asking him to take her in his arms. Neil smiled and took her from pooja. Other clients were admiring their bond)

Pooja:- Sorry to disturb you Sir, Ananya cabin mein bohot ro rahi thi aur chup hi nahi ho rahi thi issiliye apke paas le aai.

Neil:- it's OK.

(Pooja left from there)

Neil:- kya hua meri princess kyun ro rahi thi??

(Ananya shows her hand to him)

Neil:- Apko haath main pain ho raha hein?

(Ananya nods)

Neil:- (to the clients) if you Guy's don't mind can we take a short break. I need to give her (Ananya) my attention also. I am her single parent. So, plz don't mind.

Client's:- it's OK Mr. Khanna we understand.

(They took a break for half an hour. Neil took Ananya to his cabin and he sat on his chair keeping Ananya on his lap. He opened the side drawer of the table and took out Ananya's medicines and first aid box. He carefully took off the bandage of her hand and applied ointment on the wound. Ananya started to cry. Neil blew air on her hand and did her bandage again. He carefully pecked her hands. Then he fed her the medicine and kept the medicine and first aid box aside. He took her in his arms again)

 He took her in his arms again)

(Like this. But Ananya is older than this baby in the picture)

(Neil slowly patted Ananya's back. Soon she slept. Neil carefully kept her on the cradle. Then he went to the meeting room and completed the meeting. After coming into his cabin, he found his princess wide awake and playing with a teddy)

Ananya:- papa.....(smiles)

(Neil went to her and kissed her cheeks. She also kissed on his cheeks)

Neil:- meri princess tired ho gai....chalo ab hum ghar chalte hein.....

(Then they went home. At night, Ananya was sleeping on Neil's lap and Neil was admiring his princess)

Neil:- I promise princess main apko hamesha protect karunga. Apko kabhi bhi kisi bhi cheez ki kami nahi hone dunga. I know main apki mumma ki kami puri nahi kar sakta lekin main apni puri koshish karunga ki apko apni mumma ki kami mehsoos na ho.

(Neil looked at Avni's picture on the wall. A lone tear escaped from his eyes)

Neil:- I miss you Avni. Main puri koshish karunga ki Ananya ko maa ki kami mehsoos hone na doon. Lekin meri zindegi mein jo tumhari kami hein usse kaun pura kareg??...tumne mom dad ke baad mere paas sirf tum hi thi lekin tum bhi mujhe chorke chali gai...tumne mujhse promise kiya tha ki tum mujhe kabhi chorke nahi jaoge but you left. You left me broken again. You broke your promise...

(Ananya stirred in sleep. Neil quickly wiped his tears. He carefully kept Ananya on the bed and fixed the pillow under her head. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead)

Neil:- papa loves you a lot my princess.

(At midnight, Ananya woke up and started to cry due to pain on her wound. Neil also woke up hearing her crying. He took her in his arms and patted her back to make her calm. After a while she slept. Neil also slept in the sitting position)

Authors note:-

This is the last update for this month I will be back after eid........

Till then bye bye.