part:- 9 (Birthday celebration)

(In the morning Neil woke up. He remembered what happened last night. A small smile adorned his face. Then he went to freshen up. Ananya was still sleeping. Neil came out of the washroom and was doing something in his laptops sitting on the couch and having coffee. Meanwhile Ananya woke up)

Ananya:- papa....(while rubbing her eyes cutely)

(Neil looked at Ananya and smiled)

Neil:- Good morning princess.... Happy birthday mera bachcha.

Ananya:- papa....pa..pani

Neil:- wait baby...abhi deta hoon.

(Neil took Ananya's water pot and gave her water. Ananya drank the water)

Neil:- chalo ab ready hona hein...aaj hum ghumi ghumi karne jayenge. Aaj no work only masti...

(Then they both got ready into comfy clothes and went downstairs. After having dinner their journey started. At the car)

Ananya:- papa...ice cream. (Said in her childish way)

Neil:- wait papa abhi leke ate hein. Aap car mein hi betho.

Ananya:- mujhe...pi Jana hein....

Neil:- okay come.

(Neil took her in his arms and wents to the ice cream shop. They bought chocolate ice cream. After having Ice cream they again started their journey.  Finally they reached at the place. It was a beach. Which was perfectly decorated. There was toys and many other things. Ananya became extremely happy. She started to play around. Neil was busy in admiring his little munchkin. Ananya took some sand in her hand and threw them on Neil)

Neil:- princess yeh kya kiya apne....papa ko ganda kar diya...

(Neil cutely pouted while Ananya laughed. She came to Neil and dusted the sand from Neil's face with her tiny hands. Neil smiled seeing his daughters care for him. Then they played for some more time)

Neil:- chalo ab ghar chalte hein. Shamko party hein na...ghar Jake saare arrangement's karna hein.

(They they went home. Neil gets freshen up while Madhvi tai gave Ananya a bath. At the evening all the guest came. The cake cutting was done. A lady came to Neil)

Lady:- Neil beta....bura na mano toh main ek baat kahu??

Neil:- ji Aunty...kahiye...

Lady:- beta tum dusri shaadi kyun nahi karlete?? Ananya choti hein usse maa ki jaroorat hein....

Neil:- Aunty please mujhe iss bare mein baat nahi karni.

Lady:- kabtak bhagoge iss sawal se??

Neil:- Aunty main Avni se bohot pyaar karta tha. Karta hoon aur hamesha karta rahunga. Aur main apni patni hone ka darja Avni ke alawa aur kisi ko nahi de sakta. So please excuse me...

(Neil was going to his room but Ananya stopped him)

Ananya:- papa....

Neil:- kya hua princess??

Ananya:- mele saath khelo na...

Neil:- baby main abhi aaya...tabtak ap bachcho ke saath khelo... (To Madhvi tai) kheyal rakhna.

(Madhvi tai nodded. Neil went to his room and broke down)

(Yaar iss baar sach mein khatam hogaya....BTW next few chapter is gonna be a rollercoaster ride for Neil)