part:- 7 (1st Birthday)

I was getting bored. So, thought to give you guys a short update.........

(Tonight at 12am is Ananya's birthday. Neil is still woken up. He decorated the room with a lot of balloons. He also brought a lot of Teddy's and toy's. There was also a cake written Happy birthday princess on it)

 There was also a cake written Happy birthday princess on it)

(Ananya was sleeping. Neil slowly woke her. Ramu kaka and Madhvi tai was also present there. Finally it's 12am)

Neil:- Happy birthday my princes.

(Neil kissed Ananya's chubby cheeks while Ananya giggles. Then they cut the cake. Neil feeds Ananya a piece of cake. But our naughty Ananya smeared the whole cake on her face. Everyone giggled seeing her)

Neil:- yeh kya kar dia princess. Aise nahi khate...

(Neil took a tissue to wipe her face but she smeared the cake on Neil's face also. They both bursted into laughter. Madhvi tai took a photo of them to capture the moment. Neil again took a tissue and clean her face and his also)

Neil:- (to Ananya) naughty girl....papa ko bhi ganda kar dia....

Madhvi tai:- Neil baba hum chalte hein...ap dono so jao....

Neil:- hmmm...

(Madhvi tai and Ramu kaka cleaned the room and left. Neil took Ananya to the bed and made her lie on the bed. He caressed her hairs while she fell asleep. Neil pecked her cheeks and forehead slowly making sure not to disturb her sleep)

Neil:- Happy birthday princess. Thank you for coming into my life....

Neil's POV....

One year....yes it has been one year since my little princess came into my life. After her arrival my life became beautiful like heaven. Ohh!!!...it's also going to be one year since my Avni left me. Avni always wanted to celebrate Ananya's birthday grandly. But she is not with us anymore to celebrate our daughter's birthday. But I will fulfill her wish. I celebrate my princess's birthday grandly every year. I wish my Avni was here with me....

End of Neil's POV...

(A lone tear escaped from Neil's eyes. Suddenly a light fell onto his eyes. The room got filled with a fragrance. Wait Neil knows this fragrance. It is her fragrance. His Avni. She was standing in front of him in a white karti along with a big white dupatta. Neil could not believe his eyes. He rubbed his eyes again and again. To make sure it's not a dream)

And finally......

...................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eid ke pehle hi update dediya.....😎😎😎 waise sorry for the short update...😞😂 ab eid ke baad hi update dungi...waise eid ke pehle teaser de sakti hoon...😕😕😕😕