4. Can't Resist

Sasuke's POV

I felt beads of sweat drip from my forehead. Naruto.. why was he dressing like this? Was this an attempt to make me crave tonight even more? I shook my head and closed my eyes before feeling a tug against my shirt. I couldn't hold back anymore. That dobe blonde sure had me drooling by now. I pushed him against the couch and looked over at the wall, trying to hide the blush that ran across my cheeks. I saw Naruto smirk in the corner of my eye. "Sasuke. The deal was-.." He blurted out before I smashed my lips on his. "Shut up. The deal can be modified." I mumbled, running my hands up his tiny skirt.

Naruto's POV

My smirk grew wider. I slightly crossed my leg, trying to hide the obvious bulge that was growing through my skirt. I didn't think Sasuke would pounce on me that fast. I still wanted to tease him a bit. But the was his hands slid up and down my body, there was no way I could stop him. Sasuke threw off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them down, along with his boxers, and kneeled on the couch. "That mouth of yours better know how to do something other than all that talking." I gulped. "A-Alright." I said before sitting back up. He was already rock hard. My plan must have worked better than expected. I gripped onto his thighs and flicked my tongue at his tip. Sasuke obviously wasn't pleased, so he grabbed my hair and pushed me closer. I gagged slightly, but thankfully he didn't push it all the way in. He bit his lip slightly as I sucked his length harder. I know it probably wasn't the best, but I've never done it before.

I sucked him a bit faster, swirling my tongue around his length as my mouth moved up and down. He let out a few groans and looked up at the ceiling. "Naruto, swallow." He groaned. 'Swallow? Swallow wh-..' I thought before I felt a substance fill my mouth. He just came. Inside my mouth. I held it there for a second before swallowing it. He smirked down at me and picked me up. "Good boy, Naruto~Chan." Sasuke muttered as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue searched for an entrance before I finally let him in. I felt his tongue explore almost every crevice in my mouth. We separated our kiss, leaving only a trail of salvia connected to our lips.

"Naruto~Chan, get on your hands and knees." Sasuke hned before tossing me on the couch. I did as directed and raised my ass in the air, wiggling it slightly. He positioned himself at my entrance again and didn't even give me a heads up for when he went in. I let out a sharp moan and he thrusted in me faster. "You've been awfully *huff* naughty, Naruto. *huff*" Sasuke said in between his movements. I continued to moan and groan the deeper Sasuke went in me. It was rougher than last night. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as a gripped onto a pillow.

"S-Sasu.. I'm gonna.." I started. Sasuke just went faster. It was only a matter of a few seconds before we both released ourselves. We were covered in a mix of our sperm. We each sat back, trying to regain our breath. "That was.. amazing.." He mumbled. I closed my eyes. If I was even able to move after last night, this time I'll surely be numb. I watched as Sasuke picked me up and walked to the bathroom. He placed me in the bathtub and sat behind me, turning the water nice and warm. Damnit. He's bathing me now. So gentle with every area. He kept a straight face though. Sasuke..

Hey guys! I'm kinda running out of ideas (not gonna lie) so drop a suggestion on what you'd want to see in the upcoming chapters. Plot twists, Q&A, anything! Love youuu! <3