Sasuke's Birthday

DISCLAIMER .
this chapter is NOT a part of the story. It was just something i wanted to do for Sasukes birthday. Please enjoy. 🐝🧡

Naruto's POV

lights out.
hair done.
I looked down at my phone. Sasuke should be coming home from the store any minute now. My heart raced. I was standing in a pitch black hallway holding a round, vanilla iced cake. I heard the clanking of keys as the door pushed open. I made out a hand searching the wall for a light switch before the room finally lit up. "Naruto!" Sasuke called out for me as he placed the bags on the door. "Turn around silly." I whispered with a warm smile on my face. "you remembered.." he mumbled, walking over to me. "Happy birthday, Sasuke." I placed the cake on the coffee table and pressed my lips against Sasuke's. He threw his arms around me and embraced me tightly. "Thank you." He whispered. I smiled more. "I'm not a fan of sweets. But I appreciate the thought." He said, letting go of me. "Oh, is there anything else you want?" I asked him. He smirked slightly and pulled me close to him, whispering his dirty little request in my ear. I blushed slightly and nodded, grabbing his hand and walking to his room. I'm sure i don't have to say what went down, but i hope i gave Sasuke a birthday to remember.