5. Limp

Naruto's POV

The rest of the night was peaceful and calm. Sasuke was pondering on the couch about, whatever that boy thinks about, and I was mostly scrolling through my messages on the other couch. I went home after the bath to get some clothes for the next week. Like I said, nothing too interesting. "Naruto." I heard Sasuke mutter. "Hm?" I focused my vision of the male and tilted my head slightly. "Sit next to me." He mumbled the words, turning his head towards the wall.

'Sasuke.. wants me to sit next to him..?'

I raised an eyebrow but eventually got up and sat a few inches away from Sasuke. I heard an angry snarl and felt him looking at me through the corner of his eyes. "Closer you dobe." I was a bit confused. "Why? Do I have to?" I finally asked. "Don't interrogate me." Sasuke spoke out. I rolled my eyes and scooter closer to Sasuke. We were barely touching when i felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me. By now, I was virtually sitting on Sasuke. I felt my cheeks get all hot. 'That damn Uchiha. Why is he acting like this?' The question circulated my head. I sighed rested my head against Sasuke's shoulder, falling into a light sleep.

Sasuke's POV

Gah. That dobe blonde. He won't leave my thoughts. He's been on my mind ever since yesterday. 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧. I glanced over my shoulder to see the boy passed out cold. I smiled a bit then immediately stopped. "Quit being so damn cute." I growled lowly. His soft snores filled the quiet room. I gently picked him up and walked upstairs to my bedroom. Naruto was surprisingly light. Well, a lot lighter than me at least. I opened the bedroom door quietly and tucked the blonde into bed. "Goodnight, Naruto~Chan." I whispered softly. I was honestly glad he was asleep. I laid down besides him and stared up at the ceiling until I finally drifted off to sleep.

...

Naruto's POV

"Naruto, get up." Something shook my arm. I groaned and turned to my side. "mhm.. no.." I smiled a bit and brought my knees to my chest. "Naruto!" I finally fluttered my eyes open. "S-Sasuke..?" I whispered as I was face to face with a very angry looking Uchiha. "Get. Up." He growled, rolling off of me. I stretched my arms and placed my hands behind my head. "Mornin' Sasuke." I yawned out. "Che, get dressed. We can't miss school again." Sasuke said before walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes and slid off of the bed. My clothes were already laid out on the dresser, so I quickly threw them on and walked out the bedroom.

Sasuke was leaning against the frame of the front door, glaring up at me. "Okay okay! I just have to brush my teeth and comb my hair!" I explained to the impatient male. I quickly scurried to the bathroom and finished getting prepared for school.

Then I walked downstairs..

..out the door..

...and to our school.

Sasuke and I split ways after walking in and went to our classes. We only had three classes together, and they weren't till the end of the day. I guess I had a bit of a limp since a ton of people asked if I was alright. My legs still hurt a bit..

Sasuke's POV

Tch. Everyone seemed so surprised that I skipped school. They should be more concerned on actually learning, knowing that at least half of them are eligible for failing. I shrugged it off and went through my day without a care, until my last class came around.

(( Heyooo! Author here again! Thank you guys for reading my story! Just know I try to at LEAST put out one chapter day. I'm sorry if I miss a day! Feel free to comment anything you'd like to see in the story <3