8. Anger.

Sasuke's POV

As soon as we finished breakfast, I cleaned up and walked out the door. Naruto, of course, was right there next to me. We arrived at the building not too long later. There, I made slight eye contact with those lavender tinted eyes. Hinata. I glared forcefully at her and she looked down and quickly walked away. I hope Naruto didn't see that. I didn't feel bad for threatening her to never go near him again yesterday. I didn't really care whatsoever. Naruto is mine and mine only. I don't like sharing. I don't like nuisances. I watched as a girl with shirt pink hair approached me and Naruto. It's that whore Sakura. She has a reputation for falling in love with anyone who simply says hello to her. Once, she sent nudes to about 5 different guys. Including me. "Hey, Naruto!" I heard her say. "H-Hi, Sakura!" Naruto replied. I felt angry when he had trouble saying hi to her. Did he like her? Did she like him? No. This can't be happening. I was so angry for no reason. I grabbed Naruto's wrist and pulled him away from her.

...

"H-hey stop! I was talking to someone!" The blonde said as I let go of him. He looked upset. "I'm not a toy! You can't just drag me-.." I couldn't take it anymore. His voice. Soon enough, my lips were pressed against his. We were wrapped up in a sweet kiss. Naruto held the kiss for a bit before I pulled away. I felt everyones eyes pierce into me. I didn't care. I never did.

Naruto's POV

I felt so embarrassed. Why did Sasuke do this..? What is he trying to prove..? I hung my head down. Sakura stared wide eyed at me. I've always had a crush on her since I came to this school. "W-why..?" I managed to mutter out. "You're mine. I don't want that whore talking to you. You hear me?" Sasuke said sharply. "I'm not your toy..! I'm not yours! I never was!" I felt my eyes sting. I quickly rubbed at them and clenched my fists. I was then lifted off my feet and thrown over someone's shoulder. "S-Sasuke! Put me down right now!" I yelled. It was no use. I was carried to a dark closet then tossed on the ground.

"You embarrassed me out there." boom. I saw something move in the shadows. "You are mine." boom. I heard it again. "S-Sasuke..?" I whispered. I then realized what was happening when I reached to turn on the light. Sasuke's fists were bleeding. There was blood on the walls, too. "I'm.. sorry.." i said quietly. I felt his hands wrap around my waste. "Naruto please.. I-.." Sasuke said before turning his head to the side. "I want you to be mine. I'll treat you right. You make.. me feel some type of way I can't explain." I was shocked. I would have never imagined those words coming out of Sasuke Uchiha. I couldn't find the right words to say. "Sasuke I.. I love you." He glanced back over at me as I said that. "Naruto Uzumaki. Will you.. be my boyfriend?"

Hiiii  guysss! I hope you're enjoying the story! Sorry I took a short break, I wasn't able to log into my account! But I'm good now! Thanks for the support!