Weekend

Hey what do you think of the pic I drew pretty cute right, sorry about no face, I just couldn't draw it right :P, He's wearing a green top with light blue trim

Morning came and Severus got up, he couldn't remember what had happened to him when he had left his classroom with slight tears in his eyes, he had headed up to McGonagall's office, that was it nothing else.

He groaned as he got up "morning Sirs" said the house elf Mitzy as she had heard him waking up, "does Sir needs anything?" she asked him as he slowly but surely rolled off the bed, very ungracefully I might add.

"Just a change of clothes and to run me a bath, I would like a nice calming soak before I start the day off" said Severus as he stood now noticing his pull up was soaked. 'damn it all' he said to himself, this made someone giggle but when he looked up no one was there. 

"Mitzy my bath please and a change of clothes" said Severus sitting back down as the elf headed towards the bathroom to get everything ready, Severus sighed only to look back up when he felt someone watching him.

"Why are you here Potter?!" he snapped, he didn't need this in the morning, what time was it anyway?? It seemed later than he thought but why.

"Well Severus....." he started only to stop when Severus interrupted him "you shall not call me by my name Potter, you have no right to call me by it" shouted Severus only to gain a look from Harry and he stopped.

"I do Severus and you know it, you felt it right?" asked Harry as he walked into his bedroom, looking right at him, this made Severus back down slightly but he wasn't through.

"Potter get out of my quarters right now or so help me!" he shouted again to the young teacher but Harry didn't back down at all and came to stand right in front of Severus and smiled and then said in something called 'The Voice'.

"Severus Tobias Snape, you will stop this right now. I know you felt our bond back in your classroom yesterday and after that you left only to return with McGonagall as a baby" said Harry calmly and honestly as he could, this made Severus stop altogether and hung his head.

"Severus you are a Little and I am a Guardian, simple, nothing more, nothing less. When you get overly emotional your magic will transform you into a baby, so someone will have to take care of you and I am the one is to do that for you" explained Harry to his old Potion's Professor.

At that time Mitzy came into the room saying that the bath was ready for him, Harry just smiled as he left the room and headed into the kitchen to make breakfast for Severus as he had already eaten two hours ago, he thought it was best just to let him sleep and so he did.

Severus got up and walked towards the bathroom with a very heavy soaked pull up on, once in the bathroom he stripped and gently lowered himself into the tub and there he finally relaxed. Then it hit him!!! Harry Freakin' Potter was HIS Guardian!!!

He screamed making Harry leave his work, rushing into the bathroom without knocking, "what's wrong?" he asked the man in the tub and when said man looked up he was bright red with embarrassment.

"Nothing....... nothing's wrong" mumbled Severus as he looked away from him, this made Harry worry even more that something was wrong with his Little.

"Please can you tell me what's wrong, I can help you remember?" said Harry just above a whisper but with Severus' hearing it was like he had shouted it, Harry noticed that he wasn't moving and so came to sat on the rim of the bath.

"Severus please tell me what's wrong?" he asked again, gently. He looked at the boy and then hung his head, "this whole situation that we're in, I never thought it would go like this, never turn out like this" and then he started crying.