Sick

The day didn't start of well at all, Severus had woken up during the night in Little space in his adult body calling for his daddy, Harry was up right away when he heard this 'Little monster' crying out for him.

He rushed to Severus' room and when he found him in a soaked and messy diaper dripping with sweat he knew something as wrong and he shouted for Mitzy right away.

"Mitzy can you get me a change of clothes for Severus including diaper and then run a lukewarm bath and then head to the infirmity and ask for Poppy to come here right away, please" said Harry to the house elf coming to attention as he listed of things for her to do.

"Rights away Sirs" and she got the stuff right away as Harry started to strip the crying man who constantly asked for his daddy.

"'Addy no feel good" "icky" "hot" "wahahahaha!" screamed Severus so much in Little space Harry wondered if he would change into a baby, he wasn't sure. He managed to get his top off and was about to do is diaper when Poppy came through the Floo following Mitzy to her patient.

"Oh, the poor dear" she said when she saw Severus screaming and Harry cleaning the sweat of him and whispering reassurances to him the whole time "it's ok baby boy, Poppy is here to make you all better" said Harry when he noticed her, he smiled weakly to her.

"Well the infirmity is always open to these kinds of things, but first lets get this little one, washed and put into something clean and then we will head down" said Poppy, Harry nodded and picked up his Little and carried him to the bath, Severus crying the whole time.

Harry lowered him into the bath after taking of his diaper can cleaning him up only for him to cry out more "'Addy no!" as he stayed attached to Harry the best he could, "it's ok baby we just want to clean all this icky sweat of you and then we will get you sorted for the time being" said Harry as he washed him quickly.

Once he was finally washed and dressed after much fighting, Harry was able to take Severus down to the hospital wing so then Poppy could take a look at him.

When they entered Harry was thankful that Poppy led them to a privet room and put up a silencing charm up so then no one could hear poor Severus' cries of pain and discomfort, all he wanted to do was stay with Harry no matter what, he was so deep in headspace Harry wondered if he would remember any of this.

"Ok Sev, I'm going to put you down on this nice bed so then Poppy can do a diagnostic on you to see why your poorly is that ok?" asked Harry but all he got in return was crying, along with snot and tears and a muffled 'no' now and again.

 "The poor dear, he seems to have completely slipped, like when he has turned into a baby but he hasn't for some reason which is good on our part as he has a high fever and if he was a baby, the fever would only get worse" said Poppy after she read the results, the whole time watching Harry as he ran his hand through Severus' hair, slowly but surely comforting him the best he could.

Once finally asleep, Harry was finally able to get up, smiling slightly towards the man in the bed, 'oh Sev' was all he thought as he left the room after he did a spell to alert him to Severus when he woke up. He checked the time and saw that it was 2am, no one should be up at this time, he hummed as he left the room.

"Oh Harry thank god, has Severus fallen asleep yet?" asked Poppy as she came out of her privet quarters and gestured to him to take a seat at her desk. "Yes he has finally, half an hour of a back rub and running my hand through his hair, worked like a treat to be honest, he so tired......" said Harry as he tailed off and yawned.

"Well, its a good thing really he has a very high fever and sleep is the best thing for him right now, the poor dear, I've only ever seen him like this once before, it was after you lost your parents, he over worked himself so much he made himself ill, took him a week to get over it all. Severus wasn't the happiest I have to admit to stay here but I had to do what was right for him" said Poppy as she sipped some tea that Mitzy brought them.