Revealed

Harry was hoping that it was going to be a normal day, Severus was up and was in Big space and he hoped that he stayed that way through the day, he had so much to do today and so little time to be honest, it was a day that he had to make the potions for Poppy as well as St. Mungo's a day that he hated but it was part of what he did as a potion's master as well as dealing with his 'dunderheads' as he called his classes as no one could manage to make the potion up to his standard but they were passable at best.

Harry was in the kitchen having a cup of coffee when Severus walked in with his normal glare on his face and right away Harry knew something was going to happen today but once he saw the glare aimed at him he stopped and carried in drinking his coffee, Severus just took a sip of his and left their rooms and headed towards the Great Hall. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Harry, even if he felt bad for doing this.

Harry followed at a slightly slower pace as he had to pick up things that he knew Severus would need sometime during the day, he made sure to shrink everything once in a bag and then placed everything into his pocket, once done he headed to the Great Hall for breakfast it was still early so he could keep an eye on Severus and his changing mood, Harry had a feeling today wasn't going to turn out the way he wanted it to be.

Once sitting down he looked towards Minerva and once she looked at him he inclined his head towards Severus and his ever darken mood, Harry could tell that at any moment he would have a crying Little on his hands if the magic around him was any indication of it happening. The slight glow coming off him was getting stronger and stronger.

It was getting stronger and by this time all of the staff members knew what was going to happen and so Harry got up and went to talk to Severus about it all but the magic was strong, "Potter leave me be this instant!" was all he said but Harry persisted and in no time he was now holding Severus in his arms before he fell out of his chair as he changed.

"Damn!" was all Harry could say under his breath as Severus started to cry in his arms, "Headmistress could you do a little damage control while I sort him out" said Harry as everyone was now looking at him. Harry tried his best but Severus was so upset about everyone finding out his true classification that it only made him feel even worse, thank god Harry had packed his Little bag of his.

"Students quite now, please!" said Minerva to everyone in the Great Hall, making everyone look at her but she knew they were looking at Harry and Severus more than anything in the world. "I know this is sudden but I would like to remind everyone that there is a Little present and that he is very upset and distort at this moment so I would like all of you to be quiet".

Everyone stopped talking right away as they all knew that until they were quiet the Little wouldn't stop crying. "Thank you" said Minerva to them and looked towards where Harry was standing but now he was gone, she knew he was trying to calm Severus down only for him to return with a now sniffling Severus holding his doe.

"Minerva is it ok if I speak to them for a moment please?" asked Harry lightly bouncing Severus lightly, she smiled at him and nodded so then he could step forward and address the school.

"I would like everyone to listen to me carefully as I am only going to say this once, no questions thank you..." Harry started off until a third year Hufflepuff put up their hand to ask a question "... everyone knows about the classifications, everyone gets classified in seventh year, I was classified as a guardian which is rare in itself, your Professor Snape hid his classification until a few days ago when I found out what it was.

As you can see he is a Little and when he is under stress or his emotions are high, that completely depends on that moment he will turn into his Little form, each Little has a headspace that they will turn into, your Professor here is about a year old and he will stay like this for a while.