Questions and Hard to come to

Severus had finally turned back and now they were sitting in the their little kitchen having dinner as it was too late to go to the Great Hall, sitting on the table was some roast beef, mash and gravy with a side order of bead and butter and a mix salad and some coffee and pumpkin juice (now this is making me hungry... *goes gets something to eat*)

"So what do you think will happen now that everyone has found out about me?" asked Severus when he was sipping his coffee leaving the carrots from the salad.

Harry just hummed and took a sip of the pumpkin juice after he had finished "I'm no sure Severus, I'm not sure" he got up and took the plates to the kitchen so then he house elves could come and collect them later to be washed.

"I can't believe how it happened!!" I never wanted to be found out like this...." he put his head in this hands placing his elbows on the table "...it was bad enough when you found out now the whole school has..... I'm going to be a laughing stock of the school!!"

By this time he was in a full blow panic attack making Harry rush over to him, making sure he was ok, he hugged him and whispered comforting words to him all he did in return was whimper and then shot up making Harry full over with a stunned face as he slowly got up.

"What are you planning Severus?" he asked the man who was now heading to his room only to come back and head out the door making his robes billow like they always did.

Severus Snape was on a mission and Minerva and to try and make everyone forget what had happened, he knew he wouldn't get anywhere but he had at least try right?? No harm it asking?..... Wait!!! Severus Snape asking for help that was very strange he never asked for help!!!

He yelled the password at the gargoyle  'nitch weed' and before it left he was up in front of the office door, without waiting he banged it opened like he always did to his classroom door, it made Minerva jump and scratch went her quill across the parchment she was writing on.

"For crying out loud Severus do you have to come into my office like that??" she shouted at him like he was back in school but this time it had no effect on him he just went towards her and slammed his hands down on the desk making the ink spill everywhere, not caring if her work was wreaked or not he wanted this sorted and wanted it sorted NOW!!!

"Minerva what can I do to make sure the classification is still hidden?" he asked her, not taking his onyx eyes off her brown eyes (don't know her eye colour so made it up) starring at each other until Minerva sighed to him.

"There is nothing we can do about this Severus you know that... and before you even think about making everyone forget don't, I don't need everyone coming to me asking why they can't remember something. I don't was the Ministry here either as the parents of the students.

You have been exposed now their is nothing I can do, I'm sorry about this, having everyone finding out about your classification like that but it has been done, everyone knows.

They were bound to find out sometime when you slipped, it would of happened sometime soon Severus you know that, you wouldn't of been able to hide it anymore when your Guardian is so close you are more bound to slip then you were before when it was just us.

Believe me when I say this Severus Snape it was better than it was before you are getting looked after properly, I ... no we the stuff have seen you in better strength then you were before, and don't get me wrong I know for a fact that you weren't eating right, now you are thanks to Harry.

Severus be happy that you were found out, please it was safer that you were found out in the Great Hall then somewhere in the castle as a baby."

Severus just sat there letting her talk explaining everything to him, he knew this would happen, he was given the cold hard truth by her.