Kidnapped

Sorry that it has been a while since I last updated, I have been stuck on ideas..... I do hope that you like this, it's shorter than what I write normally but I think it's good

..............
The day had finally started anew, Severus was up and was ready for the day, Mitzi had gotten everything ready they were waiting on Harry was he was late to get up which was a first for him, when they started to live together they talked about their lives and a lot of Harry's past came out making the stoic potion's professor question everything that he knew of the boy, he knew him as the pampered prince, the chosen one but when everything was out in the open he was nothing but a scared and lonely boy that had finally started to try and live his life after he had finished school, he didn't have to go back to his relatives now he was a fully grown adult in the Wizarding World, he had a job and was earning his own money.

Harry finally came in, looking a right mess, hair dripping wet, clothes on but all wrong but one wave of his wand he was sorted, he was now clean cut and was smart and so Mitzi allowed him to have his breakfast as it was now too late to head to the Great Hall, Severus didn't mind today he himself had woken up later than normal but was in time to have breakfast anyway.

"Sorry about being late I was up most of the night marking essays..." said Harry between bites of egg and bacon while Severus sipped on his third cup of coffee, he needed the caffeine at the moment but he knew it was going to be bad if he carried on.

"Don't worry Harry, I also got up late, sadly not as late as you but...." he didn't carry on as he blushed........ everyone knew what had just happened but didn't say anything.

"Master, Sir come come" said Mitzi as he was forcefully dragged out of his seat and into the bathroom, Harry just sighed and carried on eating his breakfast only to have Severus almost thrown on him once he was changed having Mitzi yell at them "gos now, gos now!" and so the two men headed off to their classrooms to start a new day of teaching.

In the potion classroom Severus had six years and they were learning about the Wound Cleaning Potion, he was praying that at least one of the dunderheads would get this right, five years of potions should and I mean should mount to something right?? WRONG!!

Some stupid idiot of the Gryffindor's had added or not added an ingredient and so now their cauldron was spewing foul smelling vapers around the room before it started to boil and explode, thank merlin that Severus was able to get to the student in time otherwise he would have paperwork coming out of his ears. Merlin he hated some students.

"You idiot! If I hadn't of gotten here quick enough you would of been responsible for half of your classroom peers death's including your own self! Get out of my sight!" he screamed at the poor student who ran away in tears, with a flick of his wand the disaster was gone, cleaned and repaired and put away for the next class.

Every other student was quiet, they wanted to watch what was going on but they knew if they did they would have points deducted and a possible detention in their future which none of them wanted even if half the class were Slytherins.

As the day continued he had Mitzi pop in more often then he would of liked, he had only did that because Harry had seventh years and they were preparing for their N.E.W.Ts and then they would be getting their classifications, he hated this day so much.

At lunch he was welcomed by Harry and Minerva to the table and as he sat down the others also nodded to him in welcome, Severus wasn't hungry but with two watchful hawks next to him he knew he had to eat something, he didn't have a class next so he was going to sleep, he was tired and a quick nap wouldn't do him any harm, would it?

"Sev is everything alright?" asked Harry to the man next to him who nodded and then yawned making the boy next to him smile.

"A nap perhaps?" making the man looks at him and nod, Minerva had moved the timetables around to help out with Severus and his Little space and it was normally after lunch that he wanted to sleep and so it was the best time for it to happen. It was only fifth and seventh years that kept the timetable the same.