Chapter 13

Harry walked back down to his friends in the great hall, who coincidentally arrived for lunch at the same time he did. He smiled at them, showing he would say what they had discussed later. Of course, no one else got the message because he was, after all, a Slytherin. Over lunch they decided to be normal and discuss the usual things that an eleven year old would. For example, the current politics in the ministry of magic. Harry was learning about the different sides to the politics in the magical world. There were three main factions in government - Light, Dark and Neutral, like the different magical cores. He learned that Tracey and Daphne's families were as neutral as possible, while Theo's and Blaise's were part of the dark factions. Majority of the rest of their friends' were light although a few leaned more neutral. Harry smiled. He was glad to be learning more of this whole new world he was a part of.

Later that day, Harry revealed everything to his four friends, who felt more to him like a family than anyone else before. He revealed what happened with their esteemed professor and the philosophers stone, as well as the information he had received from their transfiguration professor. He did not go into too much detail about the abuse he had had to show but he did tell them that he was being moved houses from his uncle and aunt to his great godmothers house. His friends were pleased for him and they promised they would see each other over the holidays.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Poppy?" Minerva said, questioning her oldest friend.
"You don't do you?" She replied. Minerva shook her head, worried for the information that she knew she was about to get.
"A horcrux is an object which contains a part of the soul of the caster. It makes the caster immortal an is created by committing an act of murder. Young Harry has been a horcrux since Halloween of '81." Minerva sat down her head in her hands. Harry had a piece of him inside of him! That means he isn't gone for good.
"How do I get rid of it?" Minerva asked, looking at her colleague. She knew the answer was not a good one.
"The way to destroy a normal horcrux is with basilisk venom or fiendfyre. If they're living, well the holder of the soul must be destroyed." Minerva broke down, barely feeling the hand placed on her back.
"There is one other way." The voice was not the voice of the medi witch, but that of one of her greatest rivals.
"Severus?" She looked at him, not daring to get her hopes up.
"There is a potion, which would remove the horcrux. However it is an illegal potion. It is not widely known about. This is because it is a soul sucker. Do not worry Minerva, it would not remove Harry's soul, only the part of Voldemort's soul. I would need your help to brew it however." Minerva did something she never thought she would do and she hugged the man in front of her. She didn't question how much he'd heard or how long he'd been there. She just thanked him.
"What do you need from me?"
"Some of the ingredients are very rare and the potion takes a few months to brew. Harry, although he doesn't know it, has many vaults. As he defeated the dark lord when he was one, and the dark lord was the Lord of Slytherin, Harry is now the lord of Slytherin by conquest. This means that he has access to the vault. That vault should have all the ingredients needed. Would you be able to get these ingredients?" Severus wrote down a list and Minerva nodded. She didn't stop to consider what other houses Harry was an heir to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train ride home for Harry was enjoyable. Their large group of friends had managed to claim five carriages and opened them up so they could all sit together. Harry was currently playing a game of exploding snap with Susan, Tracey, Terry and hermione. All the others were taking together, no matter the house or year. Near the end of the ride Harry set down his cards and gave a hug to everyone in the large carriage together, including the older years.

Exiting the train at kings cross was nerve wracking. He didn't know who would be there for him or whether he'd have to go to the Dursley's. He was surprised when he was waved over by Susan and Amelia.
"Harry, Minerva asked me to pick you up as she was just finishing some things off at school. You'll be coming to our estate for dinner and then we'll drop you off this evening. Is that ok?" Harry nodded, a smile forming on his face. Out of all their friends, he and Susan really got each other, being the only two orphans. While she did have Amelia, she was the only one who could relate to him at not being able to know their parents. They flooed out (after Harry being shown how to floo) and Harry was struck with the realisation he would never have to go to Number 4 privet drive ever again. That was no longer his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need some advice people. What ship do you want this story to be? For Harry at least. The only ones I will do are the ones posted as those are the only ones I feel comfortable writing. I hope you don't mind. Comment by the ship you'd like. :)

Harry x Tracey

Harry x Luna

Harry x Hermione

Harry x Ginny

Harry x Susan

Harry x Daphne

I'm also gonna do a lyric of the day. Today's lyric of the day is:
Hey moon please forget to fall down
Hey moon don't you go down

See ya later guys gals and non binary pals. And that's just a fictiona fanfiction. Thanks for reading.