Chapter 14

That evening for Harry was one of the best in his life. He, Susan and Amelia had arrived home, and Susan had given the boy she was quickly considering a brother a tour of the Bones Estate. Harry knew that, while the Bones' were an a Noble Family, rather than ancient and noble, they owned a lot of land and their large estate. Harry loved this place, although he knew it must've gotten lonely here with only Amelia and Susan.

"So, what do you think Harry?" Susan asked, slightly shyly. She had never had many friends over, only Hannah and occasionally Neville, so she was nervous to see what he thought.
"It's amazing," Harry said, his eyes shining at the girl to the side of him. Susan smiled. and quickly hugged the boy, before house elf appeared in front of them.

"Hello Crissy." Susan greeted, what Harry rightly assumed, was her and her aunts elf.
"Mistress Amelia told me to tell you dinner is ready, mistress Susan." The little creature said. Susan nodded her head and thanked the elf, before it popped off, away to complete another task.
"Come on Harry!" Susan cried, before grabbing his hand and running towards the dining room. Harry stumbles, before smirking and sped up. His quidditch practises has involved a lot of fitness, meaning that he was quite in shape, although the severe malnutrition for ten years really did not help his health.

The two ran over the door together, both laughing.
"I see you two had fun." Amelia smiled at the two children, who blushed slightly then nodded.
"Please, tuck into dinner." Harry and Susan sat down together, although both waited for the latters aunt to sit down with them before they began.

Harry was now used to eating with people, not that it didn't make him uncomfortable but he was becoming more and more used to it, and knew that he would be having meals with his.... aunt Minerva (that would take some getting used to) most days of the holiday. Harry, Amelia and Susan made pleasant conversation during the meal, mostly asking about how their year was. He learnt more about Amelia's job as the head of the DMLE, and also asked her more about his parents.

"I was friends with your mother, Harry. I was a year younger than them, and I met her in my fourth year and her fifth year. She was a prefect, and later head girl with you father, and she helped me with some seventh years. I believe it was two ravenclaws, one gryffindor and one slytherin." Harry and Susan looked shocked that a gryffindor and slytherin would be friends in the time of their parents, but Amelia didn't notice, her eyes glazed over as she thought of the past.
"They didn't really like hufflepuffs, and I think all of them did become..... anyway that's not important. Your mother came and helped me, she stayed by me until the group left us alone, which took a while, and then she comforted me. It really helped. Although I tried to be kind i didn't really have many friends, people thought I was too stubborn and headstrong, which I'll admit was true. Your mother and her friends accepted me, however, and I couldn't be more grateful." Harry smiled.
"Thank you for telling me that, Amelia, I really appreciate it." His voice cracked a little, and Amelia realised how little the boy truly knew about his parents, and how a small bit of information really could make him feel so emotional. She stood up, walking towards him.
"Harry your mother was one of the kindest, most intelligent people I knew. She was stubborn and hot headed and fierce, but she was one of my best friends at school. I hope you and Susan are the same." Harry smiled at the girl next to her, and hugged both of the hufflepuffs in front of him.
"Thank you, it means a lot to you telling me."
"Anytime."

At that moment, the fire shone green and Minerva stepped out from it. Harry looked on in shock, unable to move from his place.
"Good evening, Amelia, Susan Harry." she said, shaking first her former students hand, and the younger hufflepuff, then lightly embracing her new ward. Harry was surprised at the use of the first name of Susan but supposed that they had seen each other.
"Thank you for picking him up for me, I'm sorry i couldn't come, I had to finish organising the tests from last year, so they're in line to be marked." Harry smiled, accepting the reason his guardian gave for not being there.
"Will we be using the fire place to get home, professor?" Harry asked, seeing Susan leave with a wink towards him.
"Yes we will Harry, but what have i said you are to call me?" Her voice reminded Harry of the transfiguration lessons he had come to love.
"Aunt Minerva." Minerva smiled at the familial term.
"Thank you again Amelia, and remember that you and Susan are welcome any time." Amelia smiled.
"And the same to you and Harry."
Harry bowed his goodbye, Minerva leading him to the fireplace.
"Prof- Aunt Minerva how does the fire place work?" He changed his words at the not so hard glare from the lady.
"Take the floo powder and step inside. Throw the powder down and say the place of where you are going clearly. We are going to McGonagall Cottage." Harry stepped in, slightly nervous, but he he slammed the powder down and spoke as clear as he could. The spinning sensation caused him to be dizzy, but he stepped out of the fireplace alright. His trunk appeared beside him as he looked around the Cottage.

"Welcome Home Harry."
__________________________

"What the bloody hell is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's just a fiction, a fanfiction, thanks for reading