So This is Thirty..

Chapter 1: Some History of Me

I've been through so much in my 30-some years on this planet. I'm ok with being weird no matter who is around. I have always been the chunky girl in school but got along with the majority of peers. Everyone has haters but who cares?

During my high school years I had a huge crush on my now husband. Turns out he did too. We no longer had mutual friends after high school. I went to a 2 year college, got my Associates degree in accounting but I never used my degree for a career.

After college, I met a so called man online. He came up here from Kansas and we did hit it off really well until I became pregnant then the other side of this man came out! So being an independent woman I am I moved on to the next getting ready to have my son, my first born.

My parents offered to help so I let them until my son was a month old and I had my gallbladder removed. My son, Sheldon, and I moved into our own apartment. Enjoying motherhood and working full-time, I had my moments if craving a man in my life to be my life partner.

So I made another stupid life choice and met another immature male online. I became pregnant with my 2nd child, Tiffany, when Sheldon was 4 months old. This guy talked all kinds of too good to be trues. Turns out he was on different drugs and a criminal. So thankful Tiffany didn't have any compilations. My kids are not stupid choices or a mistake, but letting an men use me was my fault too.

My parents offered to help me once again. Yep I got the 4th degree about how I needed to respect myself more in order to be a better parent. They were so right and wished I would have listened more instead of being a young adult who thought she knew everything.

Remember when I said I was always the chunky girl? I decided weight lose surgery was what I needed to be super mom for my 2 young kids.

While living with my parents I took advantage of having them as an in home daycare. My mom was right I was being a part time mom which I never saw until that screaming match. Being young and flirty was so much easier and so selfish.

Finally I got my act together in my personal life. My kids and my job were all I needed. It was time to grow up and not be a victim of stupid choices from a young adult. I found a beautiful Victorian 3 bedroom house. Within a week we got keys nd moved right in.

Not even 7 months had gone by with me being a single mother. I lost over 120 lbs. I loved how my outside was starting to match my beautiful insides. I posted pictures on my Facebook page to kinda rub it in my haters and exes faces on what they missed out on.

7 years had passed by before Mike found me on Facebook. We chatted hours at a time and finally decided 6 months was a long time and we wanted to see how things went face to face. I told him straight up about my children and told him they needed to be my number one priority.

Fast forward, Mike and I married with a beautiful service. Sheldon who was 5 and Tiffany who was 4 at the time were part of our big day. I used it as a symbol to show the kids that we now had a man to complete our family.

Mike decided to adopt Sheldon and Tiffany as his own. I made sure we had a family meeting and asked the kids if that's what they wanted. Sure enough they wanted us to have the same last name. Then it was time to announce my last pregnancy. ..