Chapter 5: money from 10 years ago?? Really??

Two days have past since the wedding. We didn't have extra money for a honeymoon and honestly we are ok with it. We have kids and one on the way so we just need to focus on getting ready for the new member. Aaah we are having a baby. I'm still so excited as if we just found out. :^)

Mike's phone goes off while we are at the table eating breakfast. Mike looks at me with a puzzled yet upsetting look. "Is your mom texting you again?" I ask.

"Yep and you aren't going to believe this. She's demanding I pay her back $1000 I supposedly borrowed from when I was down in Kansas when I was doing tree jobs," annoyed Mike implies.

"Oh my gosh, really as if we don't have enough on our plate with me not working, trying to raise the two that we already have, with one on the way, and hardly have enough to cover utilities and rent." Breathe Renae!

Mike tried calming me down by holding my hand. "I just don't get it. Why wait until I'm now married and have mouths to feed? It's been about 8 or 10 years since I was even at Kansas. Yeah she helped me come home but it wasn't $1000," Mike analyzes.

"Well you need to text her back that we don't have it and we won't have it for a long time with our young growing family," I say trying not to sound cold hearted.

We sit in silence just breathing.

Buzz buzz buzz

Mike picks up his phone and starts getting more upset and annoyed.

"She claims she has an invoice from the city saying if she does not get rid of that blue car in the driveway, she will be fined $750. And she claims they have no food in that house of 7 adults!"

"Really that's not our problem. How ridiculous?! I guess to help her out we can park the care out back at the garage. As far as food goes tell her to Google pantries.," I reply trying to keep my emotions out of it.

"Why does she do that to us anyways? Why can't she just come out and say hey this is what I need help with instead of being a ghetto diva like that? I don't get it. We are always there when she needs something yet she has an attitude like I have to pay her back for changing your shitty diapers from 30 years ago!" I vented to the extreme! Mike laughed at how crazy his wife is sounding.

"Your so right though. I wish things were different but they ain't so here we go," he says with a devil smile.

Once at his mom's house we got the car loaded and then she comes out and says that Mike's only sister is pregnant. Wait what? Oh this is so unfair!!!! I wanted to enjoy my last spot light of being with a baby in my belly. I don't want to share! I'm so upset especially since my "sister in law" isn't exactly motherhood material which means I'll be the one to raise that baby too cause I'm always super aunt.

♥♡♥later that evening♡♥♡