Ch 1- realization

Juvia pov

Juvia thinks that it is time to give up on gray sama. Gray sama always seems so happy when Juvia isn't around.

 Juvia felt tears well up in Juvias eyes and looked up hoping to not let the tears fall down. A drop of water fell on Juvias head as she walks to the guild. 

As Juvia continued to walk to the guild she heard many people whispering the rain is so gloomy. Again tears welled up in Juvias eyes as she heard more of these comments fill the air.

 Juvia entered the guild and went to sit at the bar. As juvia sighed she heard Mira san get in front of her. 

" The usual water Juvia" Juvias eyes hardened she was sick of being the rain woman every thought of her.

 " No thank you Mira san Juvia wants to do something different today can she take a chocolate milkshake," Juvia asked. 

At first, Mira san looked worried then she looked behind Juvia and smiled.

 " Hey, Juvia," said love rival as she sat net to juvia.

 " Hello, love rival" Juvia stated with a nod.

 " can I ask you why you didn't get your water," Love rival asked tilting her head her eyes looking directly into Juvias.

 " Juvia was tired of being the same water woman," Juvia said looking down. 

Juvia was suddenly pulled into I hug by love rival. 

" Juvia your amazing the way you are and if people don't see that they are blind" Love rival stated looking at Juvia. "Love rival no lucy san thank you Juvia needed that" Juvia stated " Can Juvia ask you something" Love rival nodded urging Juvia to continue " Can you teach Juvia how to speak in the first person for one last chance at Gray," Juvia asked her. 

Lucy san stood up and looked at Juvia with a glare " Never change yourself for a boy Juvia" Lucy-san said and left Juvia to think.

 Lucy san is right Juvia doesn't want to change for a boy that never looked at her.

 Instead, Juvia will show him what he is missing. 

The next day Lucy pov

I came into the guild hoping that Juvia listened to my advice. I knew that I was a little harsh but one of the last things my mom told me was to never change for others and that was a lesson a took to heart.

 I look up to see Juvia looking at me waving " Lucy-san come here" she yelled across the guild.

 The guild was shocked, to say the least, they never heard Juvia call me my name before. A smile graced my lips and I skipped towards her ignoring the shocked face of the guild. 

" Juvia is sorry," she said shocking me " For what," I ask. " For thinking that she should change for a boy" Juvia stated with a big smile. 

I smiled at Juvia and spent almost n hour talking to her and Levy who joined us half an hour ago.

 The door to the guild opened revealing Natsu with his arm around Lissana. I felt my heart break only Levy and Mira Know that have a crush on him. 

I felt Juvia and Levi hug me and Mira look at me with sorrow in her eyes, At Natsus next words I nearly cried " Guys I have loved Lissanna since we were in and I am proud to say that we have made it official" Natsu spoke.

 Almost everyone was looking at Natsu as if he were crazy and Mira was disgusted. Mira came over after the event to say that she was sorry and many people were looking at me as if they felt sorry for me.

 Master called me, Juvia, and Levy to his office I wondered what we did wrong.