ch 16 meeting the bf's

( 3rd pov)

It has been a week since the girls have returned to fairy tail and 2 days since the fight. 

For some reason, three girls seemed really happy today and this didn't go unnoticed from the guild. 

Mira, Erza. and Gajeel were the only ones that know what's going on. 

( Lucy pov)

I was at the table near the door sitting with Juvia and Erza. I can't wait to see James again he called last night and told us that he would be coming today. 

We must be acting really happy because people in the guild are looking at me and Juvia a lot as if we were going to leave again. 

Natsu and Gray are still trying to come near us and to be honest it gets annoying. At first, they don't want us and after we leave they miraculously need us. 

I look over to Levy who was with Gajeel at the bar getting some drinks. Gajeel had his hand on Levy's head. Levy was low key annoyed and close to throwing Gajeel over her shoulder. 

I spot Natsu who was looking at me with longing in his eyes and I look away scoffing. 

After a few minutes, I'm beginning to worry about James he is never late and it's almost noon. 

Without me and Juvia noticing, Natsu and Gray come up to us and cough. 

Without looking away from the door me and Juvia replied with a rude gesture. 

" Do you need something dragneel fullbuster?" I say not wanting to deal with this right now. 

The whole guild was looking at us now waiting for the drama to unfold. 

Natsu asked me if I could talk to him near the bar and I just shrugged. Taking that as a yes he dragged me to the bar and began to talk. 

" Luce your so strong now it's amazing" He started off and I rolled my eyes. 

" Why do you hate me now Luce," he asks and the guild sweatdrops thinking are you really this stupid 

" I don't hate you," I say softening my eyes at his face and the guilds confusion. 

" I'm just not excited about your existence," I say smirking and the guild sweatdrops. 

- with Juvia and Gray-

Fullbuster took me to the opposite side of the bar. 

" Look Juvia I am so sorry I didn't realize that I love-" gray started and I cut him off. 

" Can you hurry up Fullbuster?" I say wanting to get back to my milkshake. 

" Oh are you busy," He said smiling. 

" I'm not busy I just don't want to spend a minute with you," I say wiping Grays smile. 

I walk away with Lucy next to me. 

( back to Lucy's Pov)

I'm walking away with Juvia when someone grabs my hand. 

" Luce what happened to you this isn't the Luce that I love" Natsu states and I hear gray saying the same thing to Juvia. 

I look over to Juvia and she nods and I look back a Natsu. 

" You don't like me fine not everyone has good taste," we say together and smirk at the faces of the guild. 

The doors open and 3 people in clokes appear. 

( 3rd POV)

The doors open and 3 people in clokes appear. 

In less than a second Juvia jumps on the one to the left. The three people take off their clokes revealing James, Luke, and Ashley. 

Juvia kisses Luke and he wraps his arms around her making Gray enter shock. 

" So your boyfriend gets a greeting before your older brother I understand," James said making the guild shocked. 

Lucy walks up to James and grabs his collar to kiss him making Natsu ignite in flames. 

" I'm fine with the boyfriend first motto now," James said cheekily and Lucy rolls her eyes. 

" Alright break it up just because we aren't single that doesn't mean that everyone in this guild isn't," Ashley said holding up her right hand showing a ring. 

" OH MY GOD" Levy states and starts to squeal " yes" she screams and runs to Ashley. 

"When how yessss my god" Levy screams freaking out. 

" That is a story for another time, for now, shouldn't you introduce us to your guild"Ashley states and Levy nods. 

" Guy this is Ashley, Luke and James there the ones that trained us and they want to join the guild Ps all of them are taken so don't try anything," Levy said making Lucy and Juvia sweatdrop. 

(Lucy pov)

After the initial reaction, they were welcomed into the guild. 

Ashley got a red stamp on her back, James got a blue stamp on his shoulder, and Luke got a green stamp on his chest. 

We were all at a table in the back of the guild when Natsu and Gray went up to us

" Who the hell are you," Natsu said looking pissed. 

" Weren't you at the introduction," Juvia said looking calm. 

" What are they to you," Gray said clearly holding back his anger. 

" Oh this is my boyfriend" Juvia and I said at the same time smirking. You could see the anger in their eyes once we said those words. 

" But Luce I thought you loved me," Natsu said. 

" Loved not anymore," I said rolling my eyes. 

First, he breaks my heart when he wants it back

" Luce tell me what happened to you," He said and I chuckled. 

" You did," I said and summoned Leo. 

" Leo its time to take the trash out," I said and Natsu was out of my sight. 

I hear Gray yelling " I can make you so happy" and I gag. 

Juvia's reply had me laughing and rolling on the ground, she said " why? are you leaving"?

Once the boys were gone I turn to James and Luke who look as if they are going to kill someone. Levy and Ashley on the other side were laughing and saying " did you see his face".  

Juvia, James, Luke, and I made a team together called Golden Waters. Levy, Gajeel, Ashley, and Alex who is coming at a later date made a team called Iron Soldiers. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I don't like to do many authors notes but I would like to thank you all for 1 K reads. 

Also, can you start thinking of dares for ch 19