ch 13 training with the other worlds

( juvia pov)

Yesterday was the best day of my life. 

We are currently in the dining room eating breakfast. Well, some of us other are somehow inhaling it cough* James and Luke* cough. 

" there is a change of plan in your training schedule. It supposed to be Lucy summons the dragons and we train with them here but know due to your master's keys we can go to dragon realm and Lucy can focus all of her magic on training" Ashley said and somehow everyone was taking this normally and nodding. 

" Wait we have to pack for a year," I say which sets off a frenzy. 

Lucy summoned Virgo to pack all of her stuff while everyone else was going nuts. 

At midday, we all meet at the clearing were Levy trained. Lucy takes out a key that looks like a galaxy print. She holds it in front of her and turns it.

A beautiful portal opened and for a second everyone was frozen. Then Lucy stepped up and nodded entering the portal. 

We all entered the portal and gasped. We're in front of a castle and all the dragons were in front of us. 

After Luke and James hugging their dragons ( remember that they can see them at any time due to Lucy having their keys) and the introduction to the rest of them, we got to business. 

We entered a meeting room which has the main dragon for most of the elements. 

" First off we should tell you that time goes slower here than in your world 4 years here and in the other worlds is 1 year there" Celest ( celestial dragon) said. 

" Secondly the celestial wizard who opens our portal gate will become the ambassador to the worlds," Igneel said and Lucy nearly died. 

"don't worry its just a title you don't have to do much" Grandeeny said looking at Lucy's face like a mother would. 

" Lastly while the ambassador can learn 6 magic the others can only learn 2 magics per world so choose carefully," Nebula( water dragon(in the media)) said. 

We all went to our rooms which were given to us by maids to unpack and sleep. 

In the morning we all chose who we would work with

Levy- Serena( solid scrip dragon ) and Metelicona (iron)

Luke-Blossom( Nature) and Gol ( Earth)

Ashley-  Metelicona (iron)and Gol ( Earth)

James-Nebula( water)and Blossom( Nature)

Me( Juvia)-Nebula( water) and Glacier( ice)

Lucy- Igneel(fire), Grandeeny(sky), Metelicona(metal), Celest(celestial), Weisslogia(light), and Skiadrum(shadow)

We trained for a year( 3 months in Earthland) and learned some tricks. We said our goodbyes and left to the different realms and trained in the same elements. 

We are now dragon, angel, demon, god, and fairy slayers. 

We learned that nature, celestial and water dragons can heal and poison and we learned all the secret arts for all the magic we learned. 

Its been 4 years and we have been in earthland for a week and are ready to go back.