ch4 goodbye fairy tail

( juvia pov)

Juvia and her friends enter masters office only to find him putting Sorcery Weekly away. Juvia and her friend sweat drop and master chuckle nervously. 

" So is everyone ready" master said looking as if he was going to cry. Juvia looks at Lucy and Levy and nods. " Yes, master" Juvia states feeling as if Juvia's world is changing. 

Master nods and beings to tear up.  " Master could you give these to the guild please" Lucy-san states giving letters to the master. " Mine/Juvia's to please" Juvia and Levy san state in unison. 

Master nods and takes the letters in his hand. " Master could you do me one last favor," Lucy-san asks and master nods. " Could you change my guild mark?" Lucy san asks " Mine reminds me too much of Natsu and doesn't fit with the style I am going for now" Lucy-san explains after seeing master's face of confusion. 

 A caring smile crosses the master's face and his hand beckons her over. Lucy san steps up and gives her hand to the master. In a second her old guild mark is gone leaving her hand blank. 

"Where do you want it" master ask Lucy-san. Lucy-san lifts her shorts and points to her stomach " In gold please" Lucy-san states. Master walks around his table and stamps Lucy-san in the stomach. 

When he takes the stamp out Levy-san and Juvia gasp. The guild mark looks amazing reflecting off the sunlight. 

" Can I get a new mark too master" Levy states and master nods. Levy-san removes her current guild mark and lifts her dress and points to her thigh. " Here in silver please" Levy-san states. 

" To remind you of Gajeel huh" Lucy-san smirks and Juvia waggles her eyebrows. Levy blushes and mumbles "maybe" and Juvia and Lucy-san start o fangirl. Levy-san gets her mark and lets go of her dress. You could still see the mark but not all of it.

Master looks at Juvia and Juvia nods.

Juvias old mark disappears and Juvia pulls down her shirt so you could see her collarbone. " Here in metallic blue" Juvia states and master puts on her new guild mark.

Happy got his guild mark A metallic green on his back and Lily got his silver on his back.  

After Juvia and her friends finish looking their new guild mark they open the door to the master's office. " Goodbye, for now, Makarov" Lucy-san stated as we left the office.

Juvia and her friends walked down the stairs and everyone was looking at Juvia and her friends. 

Juvia looked at Wendy and Nastu. Wendy was crying with Erza and Mira looking shocked and Nastu looked as if he had been slapped. Juvia had forgotten about dragon hearing. 

 Levy-san took one more look at Gajeel who was smiling at her new guild mark. 

Master who was now standing on the rail gave the group the fairy tail symbol which Juvia, Lucy, and Levy returned. Juvia heard the guild doors close behind us as Juvia walked to the train station. 

" I can believe that we are going away for 3 years" Levy-san stated as she walked to the train station. Nor Lucy-san or Juvia replied what happened was still sinking in. 

" there's no point in being this glum just focus on Gray and Nastus face when we get back," Lucy-san said smirking as we reached the train.

 " Juvia likes Lucy-san new attitude" Juvia stated and Levy-san nodded. Lucy-san laughed " No need for the -san at the end of my name ok Juvia" Lucy stated and Levy nodded. " alright then Lucy Levy" Juvia stated and smiled.

The two exceeds were absorbed in their own conversation.

 Juvia and her friends talked for hours as the train sped off to Blanc.