CH 21 other guilds info

(Lucy POV)

I was pale I could hardly breathe. Celest said that only important figures in the country knew about my position. Who are they and how do they know. 

My anger was soon replaced with anger. They dare make fun of me. Are they just playing a game? If they know who I am they could hurt the people I'm close to, is that why they told me. To show me that they have power over me. 

I straightened my back shocking my friends. I must have had a scary face because everyone backed away from me. 

I look around to see that the 6 teams have been chosen so I take a deep breath. 

" We must have dozed off for a while huh," James said trying to ease the tension but I only give him a glare in response. 

I begin to march to the inn that fairy tail is staying at. I hear the footsteps of my friends behind me but I don't stop. I am in the process of cooing off and if someone talks to I will snap.

 I know that this seems mean and a lot of people say I have I quick temper I don't I just have a quick reaction to nonsense. 

I slam the inn's door only to find that the guilds that passed are here partying. Everyone stops when they hear me but I just continue to walk to the middle of the room. 

I turn back to see my friends behind my panting. I still feel everyone stares but it doesn't bother me. 

" Levy I want you to go through your archives find everything you know about them," I say pointing at Levy. She nods and teleports somewhere probably to her room so she can be in peace. Everyone in the inn is looking at us like some drama. 

" Juvia, James go to the town where they are located ask the people about them, " I say my eyes narrowing. Juvia and James nod and James holds on to Juvia giving me one last look. 

" Ashley Luke go to the magic council get the basic information," I say and they salute me. 

I turn away to find everyone looking at me. 

"Lucy what happened why are you acting like this" Mira asks me and I look down. I ant tell her she would just worry about me and this could put her in danger as well. 

" Dragon business can't talk about it," I say looking away and trying to find an opening to leave. 

" Princess you have 2 seconds to explain what going on," Gajeel said while holding my wrist. 

I glare at him and build up my magic power to the point that Gajeel is on his knee but he won't let go. 

"Gajeel let go," I say both my eyes turning golden( remember she has different colored eyes one is blue the other is gold). Gajeel suddenly let go and he is looking at his hand like it wasn't a part of his body. 

" Please remember why I am called princess," I tell Gajeel and teleport to my room but not before I see the guilds looking at my magic power. 

" Meet me in the dragon realm," I say in our telepathic connection and get agreements from the whole group. 

I sigh and teleport back to the inn's first floor where everyone is still in shock. 

" Master I am going to the Dragon realm," I say. The reactions are pretty much the same as fairy tails. Normal mages are shocked while dragon slayers are pale. 

" Wendy I told you that I would take you to your mom remember," I say holding my hand out to Wendy. 

-time skip after the reunion and everyone getting to the conference room-

"Alright, then what did you guys get what did you get," I ask. 

Ashley and Luke

-formed a year ago

-master is a 25-year-old female called Natalie

-does ss class jobs

Juvia and James 

-they only let dragon slayers join

-ice and wind magic has been used

-7 members

-they don't use the class ranking type instead they call you by your rank, the strongest male is called king and so on

Levy

- The guild master is a chaos dragon slayer. 

-Marsh is the king he is a ground Dragonslayer

- Derrick is the prince he is a blood Dragonslayer

- Nora is the queen she uses Dragon takeover

-Chloe is the princess she is a poison Dragonslayer

- Adem is an ice dragon slayer

- Sarah is a wind Dragonslayer

After talking about this with the dragons I learned three things. 

1. only Chloe, Natalie, and Adem were actually taught by dragons

2. Natalie is Acnologia's apprentice

3. I'm screwed 

Apparently while listing the three things in my head I let go of my power and my eyes turned blood red. 

We left to fairy tail's inn and I stood on the stage and everyone looked at me. OK let's show everyone that everything's alright

" Alright let kick some wizard butt," I say putting up the guild sign. I get a cheer in response as I walked down the stage, I beckon Gajeel, Mira, and Erza to a table in the corner and tell them the other teams magic ability and they are quite until Gajeel speaks up. 

" Ok besides the fact that we are screwed do you have a plan" he states and I smile. 

" didn't I already tell you kick some wizard butt we are Fairy tail we do stuff like this all the time," I say and smile. 

 Come at me slayers