ch 11 Erza, Mira, and Gajeel

( Lucy's celestial warrior dress in the media )

( levy pov)

We were on the week-long break and we were all exploring the city. Happy and Lily were shopping solo for fish and kiwi, 

Lucy was wearing her celestial warrior dress Juvia was wearing a bikini and I was wearing an orange tank top and black shorts. his is basically what we wear every day. 

We had just finished getting deserts at one of my favorite bakeries here. I had a caramel smoothy, Juvia and Ashley got chocolate milkshakes, Lucy and Luke got the strawberry milkshake and James got the chocolate cake. 

The bell at the front door jingled and 3 people stepped in. We met eye contact and I tackled the male in the back. 

" Gajeel" I screamed holding onto his neck as he supported my back. " Well I can't call you shrimp anymore can I," he said while looking at me. I shook my head " I will always be your shrimp," I said causing him to blush and look away. 

Juvia and Mira were hugging each other crying and Lucy was getting slammed into Erza's armor. 

" Who are these people," Ashley asked and glared at Ezra which returned it. We introduced everyone and invited them to come to sit with us. 

Ezra's hair was longer and it was in a high ponytail. Mira's hair now covered one of her eyes and she let it loose in waves. Gajeel looked exactly the same. 

" So why are you guys here," Lucy asked and Juvia nodded. 

" We are on a mission to kill a monster in a town just north but our client is in the town" Mira replied. 

" We are happy to see you guy the guild hasn't been the same since you left," Erza said. 

- Flashback-

when the girls left the 2 dragon slayers well mostly Wendy because Nastu was in shock explained what happened the guild went nuts. 

Everyone wanted to stop hem but master and Gajeel stopped them. 

" Why are you stopping us Gajeel don't you want Levy back" Gray screamed. 

" I know and respect my shrimp's desition" Gajeel responded. 

- end of flashback-

" Since then Nastu broke up with Lisanna after realizing he loved Lucy, Gray confessed his love for Juvia and Jellal joined Fairytail," Mira said wagging her eyebrows. 

I heard James and Luke growling and chuckled. I wasn't the only one who heard it though. 

" OMG OMG OMG Lucy Juvia are you two dating" Mira screamed in delight. 

Lucy and Juvia seemed genuinely scared and backed away. Me being a good friend nodded my head at Mira and received two death glares. 

" You two didn't seem embarrassed at the beach a few days ago," Ashley said smirking. Mira and Gajeel paled and Erza blushed. 

" Please you're just jealous that Alex isn't here," Lucy said and Ashley blushed. Alex is the guard that checks up on us every week and Ashley year long crush. 

" And you Mira hows things with Laxus" Juvia stated twirling the tips of her hair. Mira blushed and Erza nodded and showed us a picture of Laxus twirling Mira around. 

After fangirling we all ate and talked to me being on Gajeels lap the whole time we went to a karaoke place. 

Mira sang- ex's and oh's

Erza sang-salute 

Juvia sang- bad at love

Lucy sang- counting stars

Levy sang- criminal 

Lucy and James- rewrite the stars

Juvia and Luke- It boy It girl

Then we all did a group song DNA ( in the media)

We made a DVD and gave it to Mira. 

After singing James, Luke and Ashley left to go home. The rest of us went shopping. 

We walked past a shop were something caught my eye. It was a bunch of matching dragons pins

I ran into the store and bought all 10 of them and gave each of them to a person in our group. 

" These are for you the other 3 are for Luke, James, and Ashley and this last one is for Wendy," I said smiling. 

After shopping for a while we parted ways and went home.