Chapter Three

The Hangout

To say that Woojin was excited was an understatement. He was beyond that, and he was happy yet nervous that he was going to hang out with his best friend and long time crush.

He was sweating from nervousness and he couldn't stop blushing. There were butterflies swirling inside his stomach and felt a radiating warmth in his heart.

It's already 7:30 and he began to get ready. Since he already ate breakfast like, ten minutes ago and already took a shower, he packed his things up and went to Chan's place.

He didn't know where his house is located, so he decided to chat Chan.

chicken wing
where your house at?

Changaroo
At Balmond's Street, Street 2, besides Calvin's Ice Cream Shoppe

chicken wing
oh okay. Im going now.

Changaroo
Take care, princess ;)

Woojin decided not to reply on that last comment. It made him blush yet barf at the same time.

But nonetheless, he appreciated the effort.

Time skip~

Woojin's POV

I arrived shortly after. Chan's house was painted dirty white, and the house itself was not big nor small.

I knocked on the door and heard a few stumbling and a grunt. I chuckled and the door opened, revealing a messy haired Chan with no shirt on.

I blushed profusely when I saw how well crafted the bread is. I thought I drooled when I saw Chan was still there, smirking.

"Like what you see, baby boy?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. My cheeks looks like it entered the premises of hell right now.

"Lord give me strength." I mumbled.

Chan chuckled at what I said and went aside to let me in inside his house.

I have to say, this boy knows how to clean.

I don't know if he was possessed or if he was just in a good mood today.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he closed the door.

I went to sit at a, what I seem to be, a comfortable chair.

He went towards the couch to grab his shirt. I guess he slept on the couch.

"Do you want to eat? I made plenty of food." Chan said.

I could eat you right now if you want.

"No thanks, I'm full." I said, rubbing my stomach as if to let him know that I already ate.

He just smirked. "Are you sure? You look like....you want to eat a whole buffet right now."

dAmn bOi since when did you became cocky?

I just laughed sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny. You should know yourself, you eat like a pig."

His reaction was priceless.

He gasped dramatically. "How dare you to say that? Inside my own house?" I just laughed and sat down.

Minutes later, he brought two bowls of popcorn, some coke and four packs of kitkat, since he said that we're watching three movies first.

This boy has a lot, I swear.

I missed moments like this. Spending time together, laughing and making jokes, eating together and talking about us. On what happenend throughout our lives.

Chan suddenly asked. "What do you want to watch first?" He went towards the box of CDs which were full of different movies.

I just smiled sweetly at him. "A horror movie?"

He smirked. "Ooh, feisty, are we?"

"Shut!"

So, we decided to watch a horror movie first, then a comedy one to ease the tension and a romantic one so we can be soft.

So we picked A Quiet Place, Show Dogs and Love, Simon.

Hours later, we finished watching the two movies. Love, Simon is what we're watching now.

The two of us were on the couch, eating popcorn and drinking coke, comfortable silence engulfing us.

Chan suddenly spoke. "I love this movie. It made me remind of someone, but not particularly in this way." Then he looked at me.

Who is this someone he was talking about? Why is he looking at me? Fvck me.

"That someone, is you. Second, I'm looking at you because it remind me of you. If you want to, I can also do that." He was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows in suggestion.

I gulped and blush. He just smiled and chuckled shortly after.

Why are you teasing me?!?

"May I ask, why did you invite me again? Oh right, I remember. I want to apologize but instead, you want me to come here." I said, as a matter of factly. He shook his head and pouted.

Its so cute i wanna squish it so much i—okay wrong timing.

"No, it's not that! I wanna hang out with my best friend. That's all. I miss you too much."

BOOM BISH

FRRRIIIEEENDDDZONNEEDD.

"oh." I said, in a disappointed tone.

I want to be something else than a best friend. I wish we can be something higher than that.

But I guess what we want cannot be gotten easily.

Typo: instead of drinking coke, i wrote drinking cock

cOck

JungcOck

Dont mess with the jUngcOck

Okay bye

Hope you liked it

Peace out!

Stan stray kids!?!!!?