Chapter Eight

The Summer Hangout

Woojin's POV

Chan and I packed our things earlier in the morning. And the other members, too.

We decided to spend our summer break at the beach, since Channie said that it was hot today, and his father owned a beach nearby.

We were all done and I couldn't help but be happy and teared up.

I think of the members as my children, and I couldn't help it. I cried softly but I was happy that everything happened the way I wanted it to be.

That Chan became mine and I became Chan's.

I cried, and Chan noticed this. He wore a worried expression and looked at me.

"Hey? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Chan asked softly. The others heard me crying and quickly hugged me.

I just smiled softly at them. "Nothing. It's just that, I'm thankful that I became yours and everything was great. And you guys are so kind to me, I see you as my children." Woojin sincerely said. Chan also felt like crying and hugged me and the others followed suit.

"No, we should thank you for being so kind to us. Being the sweetest little angel I have ever met and I am so happy that you became mine and I'm never letting you go." Chan said, kissing my cheek after he pulled away from the hug. The others looked at us like we're their parents.

I smiled and sniffled. "Enough of the drama! Who's excited to go to the beach!?"

Jeongin, Jisung and Hyunjin screamed like babies. Changbin lost his mood because Felix was hanging out with Jeongin.

Minho, however, was using his phone, again.

We all went to Chan's air-conditioned van, since his father let him use it for the day.

We were all excited. We brought enough food for the week, and even it won't last enough, there's still food Chan's father had prepared.

Halfway of the drive, Jeongin and Jisung had fallen asleep. They looked so cute leaning on each other.

Chan was driving and I was on the passenger's seat.

I looked at Chan like he was my everything (when he was really) and grabbed his hand gently. Chan looked at me and smiled softly, tightening my hand that was intertwines with his.

This felt right, and I can't wait to spend an eternity with my baby.

We arrived a few minutes later, and Minho turned to wake up Jisung, only to get ignored and a slap on the face.

"Baby, wake up. We're here." Minho softly said. Jisung replied with a groan and whined. "Carry me please, my prince charming." Jisung made grabby hands and Minho smirked, then lifted him up to carry him bridal style. "Of course, my lady." Jisung blushed at that.

Woojin and Chan were watching them and felt happy that they were happy.

Seungmin was surprisingly light, and he was also asleep so Hyunjin decided to also carry him bridal style.