Chapter Four

The Sleepover II

Chan decided to let Woojin stay at his apartment since it was raining heavily outside.

It was unexpected, and he doesn't want to think that Woojin is weirded out.

He doesn't that know Woojin is gay.

He went towards his other room to get some extra blankets and pillows for Woojin to use.

Woojin was upset and disappointed about what Chan said earlier.

His heart lost hope, but Chan doesn't know that he liked him.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Chan went inside the bedroom Woojin was in.

Since there was only one bedroom, they had to share.

And Woojin doesn't like to get his hopes up yet.

So he decided to sleep on the couch.

"I think I'll go sleep on the couch." he said, grabbing the pillows and blankets and headed towards the couch.

Chan shook his head, a pout on his face. "Sleep with me please." he made grabby hands and literally looked like a baby.

Woojin found it extremely adorable, and found himself cooing internally.

But he resisted himself and kept his composure.

"You sleep on your own. I don't want to intrude your privacy." he said, facing his back to Chan head back when he he heard sniffles, he stopped immediately.

He saw Chan sniffling and slowly, tears were coming out of his beautiful eyes. Woojin immediately regretted what he said.

He head towards him and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry, Chan. I didn't know you'll react like that. It's just that, I don't want to disturb your personal space." he said, rubbing Chan's back soothingly.

Chan pulled back slowly and sniffed, holding back the tears again. Woojin's hands were now wrapped around his waist and he wasn't complaining.

He squealed lightly for Woojin not to hear.

Chan looked at Woojin fondly and spoke, "You're not disturbing my personal space. Plus, I can't sleep when there's thunderstorms so I really need a companion to help me. Will you, help me?"

Woojin nodded.

Few minutes later, they were wrapped up in blankets, feeling comfortable as the atmosphere of the rain waved through them.

Chan did sleep, subconsciously wrapping his arms around Woojin.

Woojin can't sleep, not when his crush was wrapping his arms around him. His heart was beating rapidly and he couldn't stop from blushing.

"Why are you not sleeping? You have a class tomorrow." Chan suddenly said, snapping Woojin out of his thoughts.

Woojin just shook his head. "I was just thinking, don't worry. Just sleep." He yawned.

Chan yawned too, shaking his head. "Not when you think so hard that you can't sleep. Now, tell me what you're thinking."

Woojin blushed. He was thinking about how it feels to be dating Chan and spending time with him would feel.

He'll feel being soft and hot most of the time.

"It's something personal....sorry."

"Aww come on, you can tell me anything. I'm your bestfriend."

This is what Woojin doesn't like. Being in the friend zone. But he doesn't want to be selfish too, so he decided to just tell Chan to sleep.

"Just sleep, Chan. You have a class tomorrow. I can stay conscious. But don't worry, I don't have insomnia. I'm just thinking so hard that I couldn't sleep, and plus, I don't feel like sleeping."

Chan yawned again. "You sure?"

"Yes. Now sleep."

Woojin wrapped the blankets around Chan and found it adorable to see him looking like a baby.

The elder really adore him, ignoring his flaws and imperfections as to know that nobody's perfect.

Hours passed, and it was already morning. Woojin decided to wake up early to cook breakfast for Chan.

He swiftly and carefully got out from Chan's embrace and went towards the living room.

He went to the fridge to see what he can cook. Since Chan was alone, he had few food to eat, so Woojin decided to check if there was a store that is already open nearby.

It was too early for Woojin, so he thinks that he can still reach class when he gets back home.

He already bought what he'll cook.

Bacon and eggs, french toast with butter and orange juice. That's what he decided to cook breakfast for his Channie.

He decided to leave a letter for Chan so he'll know that he cooked breakfast.

Woojin grabbed his stuff, and locked the door and went outside.

He couldn't stop thinking about yesterday.

Chan woke up few minutes after Woojin left. His senses was awaken when he smelt food.

He directly went to the kitchen, expecting for Woojin to think that he's still there, but he can only see a plate of food and a sticky note beside it.

He went towards the plate, grabbed the french toast on his left hand and the sticky note on his right.

This is your breakfast, Channie~ eat well and get to school early~

-Woojin

He found it really cute and sweet for Woojin to do this.

Now time to go to school to face the things a high schooler experience.

Omg

Woochan is so cute

So is Minsung, Seungjin and Changlix

But they're the parents

So they stood out a lot

Okay

I have nothing else to say sksksksk

Stan Stray Kids?!