Chapter Ten

The Wedding

Two years later

Chan's POV

Oh, how time goes by fast. Sigh, I didn't even say hi to the kids when they all got married.

Minho was married to Jisung, and they had a four year old daughter named Chaeyoung, who has the sass of his Papa (Minho) and the cuteness of his Dad (Jisung). They were all really happy.

Felix and Changbin were married after two weeks of Felix' birthday. They married in Australia, and had a honeymoon in Maldives.

Jeongin, Hyunjin and Seungmin were all married, and although it was conplicated, they were the role models of one of the well-known examples of polygamous relationships.

And Woojin and I were married to each other. It was really memorable to me.

Let me tell you this.

Flashback

Woojin and I were already dating that time. We have our ups and downs, and we still managed to be there for each other, no matter what happens.

Jisung asked me a favor if I wanted to go to the cafe with him to visit his boyfriend, Minho, who was also working there.

What I don't know is that my dearest Woojin is working there, too.

I went to the cafe with Jisung and sat on a comfortable looking table for two, and was mesmerized by the design of the interior.

It was dimly-lit, and it was simple, yet decorative, with some aesthetics that can light up insta's feed.

"Do you want something to drink, hyung?" Jisung asked, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I smiled. "A frappucino, please. Thank you." He smiled back and went to get our order.

I sighed and looked at the counter if Woojin was there, but sadly, he wasn't.

Maybe he's on the inside.

I decided to wander off on my own thoughts and think of life, when someone interrupted me by sitting in front.

"Hi, love." A melodic voice rang through my ears. It was pure bliss, and I'll be blessed if I hear it again. I looked at my teddy bear who was shining through the light and blushed. "Hi."

He chuckled. "You're so cute when you blush."

I blushed harder. "Stop it. Don't you have work to do?"

He pouted. It looked really adorable. "You don't want me here?"

I shook my head and pouted too. "No, baby, it's just that you work here? And where is that prat? Han Jisung!"

.....And they were making out by the kitchen. Good thing the cafe's already closed.

Woojin smiled and looked at me intensely, as if I'm the only person in his world.

"I love you." He said. I blushed as my heart pound harder in my chest.

"I love you more." I said. He smiled.

"And you, my dearest, most sweetest, adorable and loving person in the world, will you do the honor," he went on one knee. Oh, no. This is really happening. "Into being my princess? And be willing to spend your life with me as your lover? I love you til death do us part."

I cried.

"Omygod yes. Yes. YES. YEEEEESSSSSSS. You don't know how much this means to me. Yes. Kim Woojin, I'll marry you." Then he put the ring on my finger.

He hugged me tight, smiled, and kissed me passionately. I am not going to forget this moment.

"I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said, pecking his lips once more. It's so soft.

And by the time comes, we were married.

End of flashback.

I am here at the living room watching TV, when Woojin came in, still in his pajamas.

"Good morning, love." His husky voice makes him more attractive. He went to hug me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hello." I kissed his lips even if he didn't brushed his teeth. "Did you get a good night's sleep?"

Woojin smiled, and tighten his hold on me. "As long as I'm with you, it's always good."

I smiled and hugged him while watching cartoons. I went to the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent.

He always smells so good!

"Hey, you know I always love you right?" He suddenly said. I nodded.

"Yes. I love you too, baby. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just making sure." He never stopped kissing my cheek.

I want this day to never last.

And we spent our day on hanging out, cuddling and possibly make out after we showered.

ugh it's so cheesy. im finished. but i will right a one shots book about them and ill be happy to recieve suggestions.