Chapter Nine

The Day Before Sundown

Woojin was so happy that he could spend the week with Chan and his friends. He was also thankful to Chan's father, who approved of their relationship and even offered to let him arrange the wedding someday.

Now, Woojin was hanging out by the rock besides the shore, hearing the waves of life as the sirens of the ships were overheard and the breeze of the sea waving at his face.

Then, Chan came by and hugged him from behind. Woojin was surprised but when he turned around and saw it was just Chan, he smiled, hugged him back and pecked his cheeks.

Chan smiled softly at the older's action. "You're so adorable."

Woojin smiled back. "Well, you're cute and manly at the same time."

Chan pouted. "Am I? You're much more cuter than me."

Woojin chuckled. "Aw, shucks. Let's just join the others."

They went inside when it's already sunset. They all enjoyed the view and they especially enjoy the time they were at the beach, thanks to Chan and his father.

Woojin was smiling at his friends (more like children) and saw that Chan was sharing food with them.

He'll make an amazing father.

Chan's father soon came and greeted them. "Hey kiddos, how's it doing? Enjoying your time here?"

Jeongin smiled. "Yes, sir! Thanks to you and to your son, we spent our summer break happily. Thank you. Thank you."

The others nodded and went back to enjoy their food because they were scared of Chan's dad's height.

Chan's father shook his head and smiled. "Just call me Michael. Sir is too....formal. And I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here."

Michael looked at Chan and Woojin seriously that Jisung was shook. "Take care of them, alright? You're much more older than them and they look at you like you're their parents, so,"

"Get married soon." Michael winked. Chan choked on his own saliva. Minho looked unbothered. Felix, Changbin and Jeongin were surprised and Woojin, blushed like crazy.

Michael just laughed at his son and his friends' reaction.

"You should eat dinner. Come, I made plenty of food for you. Let's eat outside!"

Chan and Woojin didn't know what to do so they just followed. Others were hungry so they don't mind.

They really have plenty of food indeed.

There were some pork barbeque, fried chicken, grilled fish and made beef steak. Also, vegetable salad and some drinks.

Michael was smiling at them like they're his children, especially Chan and Woojin, who looks like a married couple right now.

Chan was folding his arms around Woojin's left arm. The aforementioned smiled softly  at the younger and kissed his cheek.

Chan blushed and continued on what they were talking about.

"Anyways, as I was saying, since class is about to end in like, two weeks, we decided to spend our free three months at Woojin's, and maybe, just maybe, we get to go in another country."

The others were extremely excited, especially Jeongin, since he didn't experience going to another country unlike Chan and Felix.

Hyunjin frowned. "But how are we going to pay for our flight ticket? And Jeonginnie doesn't even have a passport yet."

Woojin smirked, and smiled soon after. "I got it all covered. I got all your plane tickets, passport, food, shelter and everything."

The guys cheered for it, and Michael joined them too.

Michael then turned sad. "I will miss you guys."

Jeongin let out a sad smile. "Aw, don't worry, Sir. We'll miss you too. But we will be back soon."

Michael got up and hugged Jeongin tightly. "I like you, kid."

Jeongin smiled cutely in return and hugged back.

Felix asked. "So where we'll be going?"

Chan looked at Woojin, who nudged him to go on and continued. "Well, we decided, since we have a three months vacation, we decided to go to a place a month each. So, the first month is Australia, second is U.S.A, and third is, U.K. Do you like the sound of that?"

They chanted 'YEEEES' like wild kids ready to attack.

They all went to sleep after they ate. Woojin prepared the blankets and pillows for them to use, and Chan made milk for Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin to drink.

Jisung was clinging to Minho, as usual. He was hugging him tightly, and the latter wasn't bothered. He was comfortable, especially when it was Jisung who was hugging him.

Felix and Changbin cuddled together, wrapped up in blankets and pillows.

Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin were cuddled together in a huge, soft blanket. Jeongin was trapped in the middle while the other two were hugging him.

Woojin and Chan were in the couch, watching the kids wrapped up in blankets and getting ready to sleep.

"Do you think we should just sleep beside them? It's uncomfortable here." Woojin whispered.

Chan nodded. "Sure. I'll just go get extra blankets and pillows." Chan got up and went to grab some.

Soon enough, Chan came back with the things and Woojin helped him to prepare. Chan smiled in the dark ay the older.

They were being silent and careful on not to wake up the kids.

Woojin finished preparing and lifted the covers so that he could sleep. Chan followed suit, and hugged the older tightly. Woojin smiled and hugged back.

Chan liked this feeling. The feeling of warmth radiating through him as he was some kind of a heater. Woojin has a warm body heat and his figure id like a teddy bear, so it was really nice to hug him.

"I love you." Chan suddenly said, hugging the older back.

Woojin smiled, and pecked the younger's forehead. "I love you more."

Chan smiled at his sleep as the darkness both engulfed their beings.

So i havent posted a while and like is said, I was busy. I was having an overnight and I made this at 4am. Its so tiring but worth it.

ANYWAYS

THANKS FOR READING.

PLEASE ENJOY! THANKS :>