Chapter 4

"Alright now that you're done we can leave and I'll answer all of your questions" I get up , walk to the door and stop to wait for him.

"We can take my car if you'd like." He says walking up grabbing my hand, I chuckle. "Who said we were driving" I lock arms with him as I speed out of the door. Evan hoots while holding me tightly , I laugh ridiculously in response to his reaction.
I stop when we approach a tree not just any tree though, a tree I come to relax to. "Do you trust me ?" I look at him inquisitively
"Absolutely" he nods . "Well hold on tight unless you wanna fall and die" I say half jokingly. Evan wraps his arms around me instantly, I make sure his grip is tight before I take a huge leap sending us up the tree.

Evan and I both land on a strong branch, "Woah, I can't believe this is happening, this is really happening. My girlfriend's an immortal vampire, life can't possibly get crazier than this.
I shake my head "Now what else you wanna know". He looks up at me "Why does Edward look at me whenever I think of him, it's like he knows what I'm thinking". I chuckle "That's because he does know what you're thinking, Edward can read minds."

"Damn that's awesome, can all vampires do that" Evan leans in. I breathe out,  "no , all of us are different and your powers are just things you've already had being amplified once you've been changed." Evan looks intrigued "Who else has powers in your family and what are they?"
"Alice, she can see the future , Jasper, he can control emotions and then there's me" I shrug.

"Wait ,Alice can see the future, so did she see me coming?" He questions
"Yes actually, she did, but her visions can often be subjective. They aren't always certain but when the decision changes, so does her vision."

"So what about you, what's your power, or you don't have one." He leans in teasing me when I just hinted at the fact that I indeed have one.

"Well .. I can release a light blue mist  through the pores of my hands that burns flesh, it burns humans and vampires. It's different though, when it touches human skin it burns the flesh, when it touches vampires it burns so bad it cracks their skin. This makes it easier for me to avoid enemies."

"Woah" Evan says in a tone that I assume is fear, I look down in disappointment. I hope I don't scare him off, I never intend to.

"You're amazing and you have the best power of all, when did I get so lucky" Evan lifts my head with his finger grinning at me. What does he mean by that, if anything I'm the lucky one, I've never met anyone like him.

"You know most people would run, after hearing that their significant other is vampire but you stay. I don't know if you're insane or ..."

"Just very in love with you, you bring the color to my life that I never knew I needed" He cuts me off knowing I assumed the worst.
"So, will you try your power on me, I wanna see this" Evan nonchalantly shrugs.

My eyes bulge out of my head , is he insane! I could kill him without trying, and he's acting too asinine to realize it. "Evan I could kill you, I'm not taking that risk."

"Please just one little burn, Dr. Carlisle could just stitch me up, he stitched Bella up with little to no problem" Evan begs

"Fine, just remember, you asked for it, wait no what am I saying, I won't take the risk." I give him a firm look and he gives up knowing it won't happen.

"So, what did you mean by there's two different types of wolves" Evan changes the subject.

" First there's wolf shapeshifters, they're from certain tribes and the gene activates when vampires are near. These wolves are abnormally huge , they can almost run as fast as we can . They protect humans, we're the villains in their story." I shrug