Chapter 1

"Ahh~ It's such a nice day." Steve Jobs said "I agree Steve Jobs don't you Steve?" Asked Steve Irwin laying down on a chair being shirtless flexing is abs with the ladies "Stop flexing Steve Irwin" Steve said looking away far from his abs 'Geez! Stop flexing you douchebag! I wish I had those!" Steve thought, he envys Steve Irwin.

"Haha! You seem jealous Steve!" He said "Can we stop fighting?" Steve Burns asked Steve Jobs sighed "Yeah I agree with him." He said pointed to Steve Burns "...What?" Steve Burns looked around. "Ahh~ fine i'll stop being so beautiful." Steve Irwin said 'You aren't that beautiful most likely an adventurer.' Everyone in the Steve Gang thought. (Excluding Steve Irwin because he can be quite self centered)

"Anyway i'm quite hungry now." Someone said. They all looked behide them it was "Stepthen Hillenburg?! What are you doing here?!" Steve Burns was quite shocked to see them here since it was the creator of Spongebob yet kinda nervous. "Haha good question the reason why I'm here is because I'm actually here tutoring students here at John Woods Highschool." Stepthen Hillenburg said "Which class?" Steve Burns asked "Oh.. Art" He responded "That fits you." Steve Irwin said smirking "I know." He said looking at Steve Irwin ".. What?" Steve Irwin looked around his surroundings "I'm looking at you Steve Irwin.." He said with those tense eyes of his Steve Irwin was pretty intimidated.

Soon the Steve Gang went back to school and grabbed everything they needed "Stephen Hillenburg.." Steve Jobs whispering under his mouth "What did you say Steve Jobs? I'm sorry non of us didn't get that." Steve said "Oh! It's nothing really." Steve Jobs said kinda sweaty aswell "Hmm.. Alright if you say so!" Steve said walking away with the rest of the Steve Gang yet Steve Jobs falled behind.

"Having trouble?" Someone said, Steve Jobs turned back "It's.. you" His eyes were terrified not wanting to seeing him again. "What? Missed me?" The unknown guy said in a playful manner. Steve Jobs groaned and catched up with the others yet glanced at him with tension in his eyes.

--
Omg perfect time to end it here because my mother just told me to go to sleep (which I will after I'll publish it♡♡) anyway please don't take anything seriously of this book, also this book was made thanks to my  gucci friend owo_yeehaw_owo get tagged >:) also America is best boy fight me.

Credit to my friend  (owo_yeehaw_owo) for making the cover :)

Social Medias
Discord: kotori#8991
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqSdq_SswzLVJpjDUOMfzg