Chapter 4

Previously on Steve Highschool...
Last time on Steve Highschool there was a sudden blackout after that undead opened his arms!

Chapter 4
Other People?

After the blackout Steve Jobs woke up and saw 4 other people, a Alfred look a like, right beside him there was 2 other look alikes... twins they assumed, and then beside them there was a girl?! All 4 woke up "E-eh?! Where am I?!" The pink haired girl looked around seeing unfamiliar faces. "W-who are you guy's?!" She asked while she was shaking.

"Oh well I am Steve Jobs, the leader of the Steve Gang, nice to meet you pretty lady~" He flirted, the girl was confused and pointed at herself "Who me?" She said and he nodded, the girl chuckled "I am an idol Tori Himemiya, I come from a rich family, and most importantly I am a boy." The last part shocked Steve Jobs 'N-no way! I just flirted with a guy?! Ha..haha they must be joking... right?' He thought "Y-you're joking... right?" He asked.

"No, i'm not many people do assume I am a girl at first glance but really i'm just a 16 year old boy." Tori answered. A few minutes the others around slowly started to wake up.

A few others slowly waking up while others were talking.

"H-huh?! Where the fuck am I?!" The Alfred look alike looked around "And where the fuck is my club?!" They said in annoyance "Club?" A little girl suddenly appeared! "What does that mean?" The girl said tilting her head the Alfred look alike was shocked seeing a little girl here.  'WTF?! What is a little kid doing here in a insane asylum!?' The probably edgy Alfred thought. "Oh? What are you doing here little one?" Steve Jobs asked the little one "Ah.. I don't know, the last memory was a blonde man with blue eyes screaming for help, I was trying to help him but after I came close to him I was knocked out." She explained 

"Ah.. I see.." Steve Jobs said 'Could it be? Was Alfred apart of this all along?!' He thought "Anyways, what's your name little girl?" He asked ".. Rina, I'm ten." That last part shocking everyone "Holy shit! Maybe that porkchop was behind all of this!" The Alfred probably twin said "Alfred! Stop saying swear words! There's a little girl here!" Steve startled everyone.

"Alfred? Bitch please! I'm not that fatass! I'm Allen F Jones his 2p you uncultured swine!" Allen shouted at Steve "Jesus! Okay okay! But what's a 2p exactly?" He asked "A 2p is an evil and darker version or the opposite of the original one, Allen usually calls Alfred a porkchop since he's chubby also Allen is a vegan." Everyone was shocked at Rinas reponds to Steve. "How do you know that?!" Allen said looking at her "It's because many people reading this probably don't know what is Hetalia or that the 2ps exist, that's why hanamaru is currently writing this just to break the fourth wall." She replied everyone was just confused what they heard.

"Anyways, change of subject, shouldn't we wake up the others instead of doing these useless introductions?" She said while putting her hands in her hips. Everyone nodded in agreement.

While others were waking others up Steve Jobs was making theories who could've done this and why they are here in this so 'insane asylum' as Allen mentioned in his thots, while the others woke eachother up a... pickle appeared "Wh.. where am I?" The pickle looked confused after ascending from the roof, at that time everyone was woken up and freaked out from a pickle that had legs, arms, eyes, and a mouth. It's not everyday you see a pickle like that!

"AHH!" The pickle shouted back at them "Holy shit! It's a talking fucking pickle!!" Allen said while pointing at the abnormal pickle "E-eh?! Gomenasai but I just ascended frm the top from here and I am VERY confused." The pickle said 'For all of you uncultured weebs "Gomenasai" is a formal use in Japanese too say sorry instead of "Gomen" ' Rina shook her head and sighed "His name is Larry, Larry the pickle from the book 'Larry the sad pickle' made by owo_yeehaw_owo." Rina explained as always, the others where always confused of what she said.

"So, your name is Larry?" Asked Steve, Larry nodded "Yes, I'm sorry for the shock, I do not know how did I get here at first, the last thing I remembered was being in a McDonalds." Larry said in a formal way 'The way his voice and personality changed though...' The others thought excluding Rina. "Anyways, since we all woke up how about doing some introductions for those readers eh?" Rina suggested the others nodded and ignored that last part.

(Optional/Bonus) Introduction Time!!

"Hello, my name is Jake English, I have a twin called Trickster Jake! I love going on adventures!" Rina smirked at him and nodded slowly.
"Hello! My name is Trickster Jake hahaha! I'm the twin of Jake English I love to pull pranks and love sweets♡" Trickster Jake said
'Sorry, the creator couldn't find more of Trickster Jake personality so looking at his design, creator thought that he would be the prankster and romantic boy that enjoys eating sweets.' Rina explained towards the reader "Um, Rina? Isn't your turn already?" Larry said while tilting his head, she nodded and introduced herself.
"Hello, my name is Rina you will often get confuse of what I say and I'll probably go to hell due to all my bad actions I did in the past which I deeply regret doing so." She said and bowed down to everyone, everyone was curious about that last part although continued to do introductions.
"Yo! I'm Allen, Alfred 2p as Rina explained!"
"Hello!~ I'm Tori Himemiya I live in Japan so I'm sorry If Engrish bad!" Tori said "It's alright, I can't blame you from having bad english, I could teach you!" The Swedish Steve said smiling at the boy, Tori smiled back "Maybe once we get of here." He responded.
"He-hello! M-my name is L-Larry!" Before he could say anything else a skelenton with a blue jacket wearing a hat with the canadian flag on it appeared "Ey kiddo we gotta go." The skelenton said "E-eh?! Canadian Sans?! Why are you doing here?!" The pickle said the skelenton ignored the question and they both returned home, but once they returned home the room was black...

To Be Continued
---
Idk how to end it sooo hecc ;-; i decided to go with a another blackout i guess?? P.S please read my friends book 'Larry the sad pickle'! By owo_yeehaw_owo!

Credits:
Cover made by: owo_yeehaw_owo
Trash Writer: Me