Chapter 3

Previously on Steve High school
Alfred didn't come back after awhile so the others started looking for him but before they even start looking someone entered Burger King. Who was it exactly? Continue reading to find out!!

Present Day.

Everyone in the Steve Gang was shocked yet scared at the same time, the person wore a black coat yet made them worry. It didn't look like Alfred making them even more scared from the person aura, they were 9 ft tall, taller than anyone in the gang, it made one Steve threatened despite him being the shortest in the gang. "Hello..." the person said, the worker wasn't there was unusual and scary for them "W-who are you?' Steve asked trying to keep a calm act. "No need to feel scared Steve." They said.

Steve was uncomfortable by the fact they called his nams without him not knowing who they are. "How do you know my name?" He asked "I know everyone, besides you are all famous." The person said "I know, but who are you exactly?" Steve Burns asked tilting his head "I am they." They said everyone was confused 'What do they mean by 'they'??? Are they trying to confuse us?' Steve Jobs questioned his thoughts.

"No." They walked slowly towards Steve Jobs with a smirk on there face 'Can he read my mind?! There's no way thats possible!!' Steve Jobs was scared, he backed away from the 9 foot human... or if they are human. "No, not exactly, the human face says it all." They said hiding their insane smile "But what do you mean by 'they'?" Steve Irwin asked them. "I am who I am and who I am will be who I am." They said it just made it 2 times confusing what they said earlier.

"Okay..? But we're serious here.." Steve Burns said "I know, and I am too, you don't get me compared like the others." They grined making Steve Burns shiver, they walked towards him but faster this time.

The person bent down on his level and gave Steve Burns a look he will never forget. The persons eyes was pure black and his left eye was pure red, his mouth was so disgusting... blood around his mouth and his body was so skinny. Steve Burns and the others were frightened, most of them was screaming inside their minds while a few tried to remain calm.

But a few minutes passed the room was so tense..

.

.

But then soon they all heard a scream outdoors.. "H-help! Anyone please!!" Someone pleaded 'It sounds like.. Alfred!!' Everyone in the Steve Gang closely put their ear close to the iron.. all they could hear was screams and eatting sounds. 'Oh? They're already eatting them? Oh well, I probably forgot to feed them this week.' They chuckled "W-what did you do out there?!" Steve said.

"Hmph! I did nothing!" They lied "How can we know if you're lying or not?!" Steve Jobs exclaimed "Try me." They opened their arms and once they opened them they showed they're hands and.. looked like a skeleton's.. the rest was shocked and then was he opened his hands everything started to blackout...

.

.

.

Hhh i'm so bad at writing, the reason why i'm so bad is because i forget almost everything in writing because I usually skip it nowadays due to Homeschool, also I failed my finals on math with only 10% correct, i know right?! Anyway's i feel like this story is getting less and less interesting no matter how hard i try to think hhh help me with ideas おに異がします。 (oniigashimasu, i hope i spelled it correctly.)