Chapter 2

Steve Jobs catches up ahead with the rest of the Steve Gang. The dark figure glances at him yet since Steve Jobs has bad vision he couldn't see him very well, Steve glanced at him being the nosy boy he is Steve kept shut and instead started investigating it secretly yet no one knew not even the others knew. After that Steve Jobs has been quiet after passing that hallway "Hey.. Steve Jobs you alright?" Steve Irwin said "Oh I'm just fine I swear!" Steve Jobs said "... Alright Steve Jobs whatever you say.." He said with a bit sad face yet the others didn't notice.

"Hey! Wanna go to Burger King?!" Alfred F. Jones suddenly appeared! "Whoa! America why are you here?!" Steve Burns said everyone was in shock seeing a country here. "Eh just visiting nothing that much of a big deal!" He laughed "Anyway are you guy's coming or what?" He asked everyone nodded and decided to follow Alfred.

Soon they arrived to Burger King from his car..

"Finally here!" Alfred said "Yes indeed we are!" Steve Burns said soon a group of girls noticed him "OMG! Is that Steve Burns over there and Steve Irwin?!" One of the girls said. They all looked at disbelief, the group of girls started chasing them but then Alfred distracted them and the rest of the Steve Gang quickly went inside of Burger King while Alfred was still distracting them.

"Hello welcome to Burger King! What would you like to order?" The 'worker' asked "Oh.. I would like some..."

After they where done ordering they decided to eat in waiting for Alfred to comeback.. yet still no Alfred.

"It's been a few minutes and Alfred hasn't came back yet.. Is he alright?!" Steve Irwin and the others worried. Soon someone opened the door and...

.

.

Lol to be continued.
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating it. The reason why is that i've been reading to much other stuff lol.

Credits:
Book Cover: owo_yeehaw_owo
Follow my friend :) she makes gucci books and other stuff! Although it probably won't be that active (lol) you will often see her books inside my public reading lists :)

Shoutout: The Big Boi (Elextrixe)
This person made some nice ideas to include other characters throughout the story you will see other background character's are featured in because of my friendo! Stepthen Hillenburg, Alfred F. Jones (America) and others that may be inculded in the story because of this person!

Anyway it's currently 12:05 PM (night) so i'll go to bed goodnight/good day!