Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Weird Voice?!
The room was black... everyone was freaked out "Eh?! Whats going on?!" Tori said in a frightening tone. "I-I don't know but stand guard!!" Steve Irwin stuttered obviously scared. "Mhm! We need to be brave!" Steve Burns responded. Soon, a big yellow bird showed up with stage lights surrounding him while he was on a swing. The stage lights turned on! Making everyone blind for a second. "Well, well, well! What do we got here? A bunch of sinners perhaps?" It was big bird! With his sinister voice everyone got chills! Big Bird smirked at them with a deadly glare on his face, of course everyone was scared especially Rina due to her big paranoia of everything. The lights began to flash on sharp objects Rina lowkey panicked along with the others. "Bitch this ain't nothing compared what i've been through." Allen said "Thats gay, just like irwinmiya." Rina blurted out 'I and oop— sksksksksksksksk' Rina thought because due to her old 'friend group' Sumi, her other friend likes to ship weird things. "Uh guys? Shouldn't we be running?" Steve said "Hmm?" The rest of the group in allusion, all of them looked up seeing a demogorgon! "Well thats a Stranger Thing..." Rina said looking up to it somehow holding a cherry slurpee. She looked back and saw the others running for there life! "OMG Y'ALL WAIT FOR ME MY GOODNESS!" She ran fast as Sonic. While the others where running Steve Jobs screamed "I knew this would happen!!" He ran while tears shedded "WHAT?! Then why didn't you SAY SOMETHING?!" Allen responded with anger. "Wel-Well I thought it was nothing!!" Steve Jobs responded "NOTHING?! REALLY STE- STEVE JOBS!!" Allen stuttered.
"What is it Allen?" He asked while shouting "TH-THERES SOMETHING BEHIND YOU!!" Allen shouted "H-huh?!" Steve Jobs turned back of his head and see a disturbing figure, Steve Jobs snickers at the figure "It's you again..." He muttered under his breath looking down while running "BE CAREFUL!! There's a big cliff ahead of us! We'll need to jump as far as we can!" Steve Irwin explained "Whoa!! You actually spoke smart for once in awhile Steve Irwin!!" Steve mockingly said "Hmph! I'm not always a flirt!" He said while crossing his arms. "But wait, how did you know that there was gonna be a cliff despite us not even close to a cliff yet?" Steve Burns questioned "Uhm..." Steve Irwin hesitated through the question "A-Anyways! Here comes the big cliff!!" All of them jumped the Steve Gang. But then something unexpected happened!! "AHH!" Tori screamed failing to jump all the way across the cliff, soon the demogorgon stopped and decided to go down the cliffs ravine under it. They heard chomping nosies and the screams of Tori Himemiya poor him, not even being slightly useful after all!! "You guys! We should keep going! We can't weep about Tori... Or... Or else nothings gonna change!!" Rina said "Stop trying to be a HERO!!" Trickster Jake and Jake English said in allusion "Trickster Jake and Jake English?! Sorry, i forgot that you where here because you guys were so silent.. aha.." Steve said scratching his head 'Okay, so in short the "Creator" forgot about them, The "Creator" is sorry!!" Rina said to the readers. "UGH!! Losing Tori and now forgetting about US?!" Trickster Jake was very mad and everyone felt sorrow "I-I.. I should've saved him when I had the chance!!" He said while crying "Hey..." Jake English tried to touch his shoulder but then Trickster Jake injured Jake English hand and gave him a bruise! "What the HELL is wrong with you Trickster!?" Steve Irwin said not even looking at him because he was so disgusted about what he had done. "W-Well.. If it wasn't for yo-" "If it wasn't for what?" Steve Burns interrupted "Nice try clown but don't even TRY to make an excuse just to defend yourself, I saw you.." He looked away "Wh-What are you talking about?!" Trickster Jake questioned "Don't try to act clueless! I saw you! Tori was just holding the edgy until YOU purposely stepped on HIS hands to make him fall and die!" He responded. Trickster Jake gave a disturbing laugh, his eyes bursted blood! "Oh shoot! It's subconjunctival hemorrhage!! It can make your eyes burst blood it can happen when a blood vessel breaks beneath the clear surface of the eye according to what  I searched on Google.. Ehe..he.." Rina said. Trickster Jake blood vessels slowly popping out, exploding in his own body scared as he was he was crying, the short crush on Tori lasted very short "Everyone RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM HIM! HE'S GOING TO EXPLODE HIS WHOLE BODY!" Steve Burns shouting. Everyone ran to a far place still where they can see Trickster Jake. While he "self destructing" himself others where whispering for a plan.
——————————
To Be Continued!
Hello everyone! Just saying that I'm going to end this book SOON! I expect somewhere around 6 chapters until the end. I'm sorry if it ended this way but this book is DEAD!! I know this may sound ignorant, arrogant, or selfish or basically anything (lol) but viewers can give me motivation, and after I came back nothing really happened... so I'm planning to end this soon like i said earlier but please do understand! If this book gets around 30 views or more then I would be VERY happy!! Kk now i gotta sleep!!
——————————
Credits
—Cover: owo_yeehaw_owo
—Some Inspiration: TheBig_Boi
——————————