Chapter 4.1

Chapter 4.1
<Side Story>

Note: These side stories don't affect or relate to the current chapter although there will be some references in the main chapter.

------

"SugarRushSweet!!" Someone shouted at her "H-huh?" She said "You're sleeping in class AGAIN! This is the third time this week! We're worried about you SugarRush..." they responded. "I'm sorry Mina but it's because the finals are coming up and you know that they're the most important to me besides drawing and animating!" SugarRush responded "Still, you need rest instead of over working yourself, it's bad for your health if you do so." Someone said both SugarRush and Mina turned around, it was Quinn!

"Don't worry about me you guys..." she responded "Hmph! Finals are useless anyways!" Mina grabbed her arm dragging her while Quinn followed them "A-ah! Mina stop dragging me pleaseee" SugarRush groaned "Quinn, help me please..." she groaned again "No, we're doing this for your own good SugarRush!" He responded both of them cared for each other like family basically their second family.
Mina, the mostly triggered one, talkative and annoying, she obeys the rules and is a very happy go lucky person, often brags and hangs out with Savage and Aria along with Eletrixie. She has the most freedom out of all of them making her the most active in chats.
SugarRush, mostly called by her nickname SRS her real name is called Nova Aster, she's a nice person and basically the mother of the animators family she is very respected. Her parents are often strict but always has the time to chat!
Quinn, faced many hardships but still joyful as ever he's the oldest in the animators family according to others, he's the funniest out of all along with being a good voice actor, he doesn't have that much time to chat as he used to.

Meanwhile when Mina was dragging her, SugarRush's belly grumbled both Quinn and Mina looked at her, she blushed "Oh you're hungry.." Mina said and scoffed, Quinn chucked and so they both went to the cafeteria. "Thanks guys.." Nova said Mina put her hands on her hips knowing that she would talk cringe "You guys, I'm going to abandon you and hang out with my other friends, also to be honest don't hate me nor get offensive by it but having this 'second family' thing..." She hesitates. "Well it's kinda cringy and also I don't want a second family, so I'm just gonna call you guys friends sO" She walked away leaving the conversation abandoning it and go hang out with her other cooler friends called 'Best Friends' despite both SugarRush and Quinn being her other group of 'Best Friends' both Quinn and SugarRush look to each other and questioned themselves which of course, Mina would hate because she be a hater uwu.

Meanwhile with Mina

"Hey guys!" Mina waved at them "Omg where were you stoopid nOob >:(" Savage said "With the others of course, honestly don't hate me but I just got bored and decided to hangout with you guys also Savage, you're the noob here >:vvvvvv" Mina responded "Is irwimiya the best or what?!" Elextrixe interrupted for no fights again "DUh of course!" Mina said "uwu owo hewo guys uwu" Aria came up to them, all people around Mina where furries making Mina the only one who's outta the furry community. "hA FurRiEs" she said "NoOb you used to be a furry >:(" Savage responded "M idc" Mina responded with her normal rude tone. Mina was a worse person than others thought first they saw a friendly, funny, and supportive girl but now they see a rude, foolish, and arrogant one. "Eh anyways class is starting we should go to history next." She said putting her hands on her hips. She was losing friends in every way, she was basically toxic. "Honestly, I don't like her anymore.." One of them said whispering "Yeah I agree she's basically retarded lol" another one said while they were whispering Mina was waiting for the others to come in, all friends of hers went to the same class 'I hope I got accepted to John Woods Highschool for short Steve Highschool!' Mina thought. Steve Highschool is one of the top 3 hardest schools to get it in due to its success for past students. "Konnichiwa weeb" someone said behind Mina said she looked back, it was savage!

"Konnichiwa edgy furry" she responded savage dramatic gasped covering her mouth with her hands "HoW DARe yoU saY THaT >:(((( hEcCinG nUb" savage responded with anger but not really it was faked and both of them knew it. "Saying nub is dead lol" she responded while rolling her eyes "oof ;—;" Savage said holding her arm. 10 minutes later the teacher came in "Everyone sit down!" The teacher shouted at everyone in the class soon, everyone went back to there seats but right before they started the lesson the school was on locked down! Every door was locked and it was dark. Mina was excited, Savage and the others were scared with the rest of the people. Guns were heard in the distances breaking door and screams, Mina inside was so happy that she maybe even fight them! It sounded like a group of people making her even more excited that her heart could've burst out of her organs spilling out with it. She was imagining doing the default dance on a dead corpse. Shes basically those normal people who would think that. 'Omg they better be coming to this classroom!' She thought.