Mourning

Cersei's POV

I gritted my teeth as I saw the smirking whore from Highgarden speak to Joff probably talking about there wedding which is most likely happening in the next month or two .

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my father approach me . Oh joy I will have to listen to him rant on about seeing Amara and I's intertwined hands . I turned my head with a straight face towards my father and said

"I'm not marrying Loras Tyrell"

"Is that because your in love with that Stark girl"

I gritted my teeth once more and said

"I'm not in love with no Stark bitch"

"Well you was the one who was holding hands with one"

"That didn't mean anything"

My father walked away but not before saying

"I don't believe you"

Amara's POV

I saw Cersei looking pissed as usual then I saw Tywin walking away from her . Cersei looked my way and considering I had got her attention I sent her a questioning look and she gave me a look back which explained that she would explain later , I nodded and walked away.

Later that night I knocked on the door to Cersei's room to which she opened with a unreadable facial expression but she looked like she needed to tell me something .

"Did he believe you?"

"No ,Amara I need to tell you something and your not going to take it well"

I began to grow confused at to what she was implying but stayed silent and gestured for her to continue then the dreaded words came out of her mouth.

"I have received news your mother and your brother Robb have been slaughtered at the red wedding"

I felt tears spill down my face .Robb can't be dead he can't be neither can my mother .

"Please say your lying Cersei"

Cersei embraced me in a hug and didn't say anything but I knew what she said was true . I pulled away from the hug and shouted at no one in particular .

"Who did it ? Who killed them ?"

Cersei then looked at the ground but nonetheless replied

"Roose Bolton killed your brother then your mother was killed by one of the Frey's but my father sent out the order"

I felt a mixture of anger and grief build up inside me and said

"The only reason I'm not killing your father is because I love you however if I get the chance I will kill the Frey's and I will kill the Bolton's"

Cersei nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes and once again held me in her arms comforting me for the rest of the night .

I woke up feeling like shit but then remembered Sansa . Has she been told ?

I made my way to Sansa's chambers and didn't even bother knocking . I saw Sansa on her bed and her face was wet with tears .

"So you have heard?"

I asked . Sansa only nodded .
I felt myself began to cry aswell and embraced Sansa in my arms .

I began to make my way to Cersei only to see Jaime walk through the door . I then thought in my mind , Jaime ? Jaime is back ?
Why would my mother or Robb let him free , I doubt he escaped.

I then walked back towards Sansa's room only to come across a rather tall strong looking woman with short blonde hair . Now I hadn't seen her before but the only females I had ever seen in male clothing was myself and Arya . The blonde woman looked at me skeptically then said

"Are you Amara Stark ?"

I furrowed my eyebrows confused but replied

"Yes I am , who are you?"

I was then shocked to see the blonde woman kneel before me and say

"I am Brianne of Tarth , your mother sent me here to trade Jaime Lannister for you and your sisters so you can go home "

I didn't actually know what to say so I just stuck my hand out offering to give Brianne a hand up . Brianne took my hand .

"Arya is missing she has been since my fathers death neither me nor Sansa have heard from her"

"Well then once I have returned you and Sansa home I will search for Arya"

"The Bolton's have my home . My mother and brother are dead"

I saw Brianne's facial expression turn to sadness then she looked down at the ground and said

"Your mother was a good woman and your brother was a good man . I'm sorry for your loss"

"My mother trusted you it seems . When you get the chance get Sansa out of here I won't be able to come with you but Sansa isn't safe here"

"And you are ? Why would you stay?"

"To a extent and I have my reasons but for now I think you will have to stay here for a while as Sansa was forced to marry Tyrion"

Brienne nodded and bowed once more .

I then heard a unfamiliar yet familiar voice say my name . I turned around and saw Jaime Lannister who honestly looked like a peasant at this moment of time .

"Yes?"
I asked confused.

"So your with Cersei?"

I nodded remembering Cersei and Jaime's incest related past which I did not want to remember under any circumstances . Jaime then continued

"I presume you know about what we use to have"

I scruched my face up in disgust but nodded . Jaime then said something I wasn't expecting

"She will manipulate you . Have control over you like she did with me"

I knew deep down she was like this and I believed she was like that with him but I couldn't bring myself to admit it . I just said instead

"So tell me Jaime why did you stay with her ? Why did you love her? Why did you tell me that?"

Jaime looked as if he was trying to chose his words carefully and said nothing that would get back to Cersei or anyone else but he eventually said

"I stayed with her for the same reason your staying with her , I loved her but she's cold and almost heartless and you shouldn't expect so much out of her"

I raised my eyebrows and said

"I don't expect anything out of her except for her to love me the way I love her"