+2

Minhee's pov
today is the day the new tutor is coming over for my first lesson with him. he's probably gonna get pissed off and leave in a couple of lessons like the others.

Mark left to meet his friends for a movie date while i have to stay at home to study. screw studying life.

i was chillin' on my couch while munching on some chips looking at my phone when the door bell rang.

getting off my couch lazily , i looked into the peephole and saw a handsome looking man standing outside.

oh my god , is this luck or fate?

while i was lost in my thoughts , my phone ringing made me jump and i saw my brother's contact name on it.

"what you want boy?" i answered. "hey , a guy with really dark brown hair is your new tutor. make sure to study hard okay , don't make him pull out his hair." Mark hung up after that.

urgh , that means that handsome guy is my new tutor i suppose.

i opened the door and he greeted me with a smile. "hello! my name is Dong Sicheng but please call me Winwin. i am a new tutor for Merliah Lee Minehee. is she in?"

do i look old? how do i not look like a young girl called Merliah?

"that's me." i gave a fake smile and opened the door wider for him to enter. he removed his shoes before stepping into the house and placed them right by the door.

"we'll have the tuition in my room. there's a study table in there." i led him to my room with ease since i believed he wouldn't dare to do anything to his friend's sister.

"let's start from the very beginning. algebra." Winwin opened my textbook and flipped to the page he wanted.

"here , can you tell me what is x?" he pointed. i gave a really long and hard thought about this and finally thought of an answer to give.

"ah! a letter!" i said excitedly. he raised his brows in shock before shaking his hand. "i know! it's an alphabet!" i said proudly.

Winwin was silent so i raised my head and looked at him to see that he was glaring at me. i gulped.

"aish , i don't know." i groaned resting my head on my hand. "exactly , you don't know what it is so you have to find out what it is." Winwin said moving onto explaining.

throughout the whole time , i was just daydreaming about what to have after this long and boring lesson.

"do you understand?" he asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "oh?" i said sitting up straight. "i asked if you understood whatever i just said."

"i-i..urgh! can we cancel today's tuition? i'm a little tired to think today. maybe i'll do better the next session." i asked and Winwin looked down hesitanting.

"no worries , i'll tell Mark that i was the one who wanted to end it earlier." i said with a smile and Winwin nodded with no choice.

————————————————————