+7

Minhee's pov
"i'm having a test tomorrow." i told Winwin and showed him the topics tested. "we'll go through all that. and if we can't finish it , i won't go home." Winwin said making me drop my jaw.

"close it back or a fly might fly into it." he said and i frowned at him before closing my mouth.

after hours of studying , he finally finished revising all the topics tested tomorrow. "i'll head home now. and before i go , let me just tell you that if you fail this test , forget that i'm your tutor."

sure , i'm ready to forget you.

few days later..

of course , my test paper came back with an F grade.

Mark opened the door for Winwin and the moment he saw me , he charged towards me with excitement.

"how's the test?" he asked with a smile. "i'm sorry but who are you and what are you doing in my room?" i said making him sigh.

"you can just tell me you failed Miss Minhee." he said and i chuckled. "it's no fun when i don't say something like that."

"are you serious about passing math Minhee?" Winwin asked with a serious tone making me serious as well. "i want to , but my brain isn't letting me do so."

"then fight against your brain. are you gonna let it fail your math grades forever?" Winwin said and i shaked my head.

"then let me help you. you do your part by working hard and i'll do my best to help you improve. can you promise me that?" Winwin asked and i nodded.

maybe you should stop fooling around and get yourself together Lee Minhee.

——————————————————