+5

Minhee's pov
"let's do the simplest question. you have 12 apples and you give 6 away to friend. how many do you have left?" Winwin read out the question.

"um , a friend?" i smiled innocently and Winwin facepalmed. "i'm just kidding. i'm left 6 apples." i said and he smiled.

"i'm relieved to hear that. please be more serious. next question , Tom had 36 sweets. he then eats 29. how many does he have left after he ate the sweets?" he read out.

"diabetes." "Minhee!" Winwin raised his voice a little making me jump. "okay , alright! i'm just kidding. it's 7 sweets. i'm not that bad in math thag you have to do from numbers." i groaned.

"i can be sure about that now. good job in knowing numbers. i think you look really tired and i know i disrupted your game play so , i'll take my leave early today. remember we'll have tuition tomorrow as well." Winwin packed up and left.

after sending Winwin out , i continued with my game.

the next day..

"we had a surprise test today." i told Winwin when we went into my room. "and?" Winwin asked. "i was really surprised." i said and Winwin gave me the look as if he was done with me.

"we'll do money today." he flipped open the book again. "i'm having a test next week too." i told him and he nodded.

"noted. i'll prepare you for that. let's take a look at the question. you have $400. your sister texts you to ask for $200 and your cousins texts for $100. how much do you have?"

"$400 and 2 unread texts."

"Lee Minhee." Winwin said with a strict voice. "$100. isn't money still numbers? can't we do another topic?" i asked whining again.

"close your eyes." Winwin said and i became flustered. "no..i mean , why?" i asked nervously. "just close them. i need to do something before i end the class soon." he smiled.

after hesitating for some time , i closed my eyes. "what do you see?" he asked.

"nothing." i said. "that's how much you know about math."

————————————————————