+10

Minhee's pov
the atmosphere between me and Winwin was awkward again because the what he said before we left the house.

"any idea what you wanna eat?" Winwin asked and i shurgged. "then we can go for sunset paddling while you think of what you wanna have." Winwin held my hand and brought me to a place nearby.

"two please." Winwin said to the vendor while i look around. paddling? i don't know how to do that!

"Winwin-sshi , i don't know how to do that." i pointed at the couple who were already paddling away but he just smiled at me before paying.

"why are we doing this?" i asked. "it's okay , just believe me okay? you don't have to know how to paddle because it's easy to learn." Winwin said.

he smiled at me with reassurance and pulled me to the lifejacket and boats area.

"you're so tiny so i think this will fit you." he handed me one lifejacket and put on one for himself. me being a blur kid , put on the lifejacket inside out.

"why can't mine clip like yours?" i asked Winwin and the moment he looked at me , he laughed so hard he clutched his tummy.

"what? what's so funny?" i asked still not knowing what's wrong. "that's not how your put on a lifejacket you cute kid. here let me help." Winwin approached me and took off the jacket.

"you had it inside out that's was why it couldn't click." he flipped it back and put it on for me. he also clicked the clips for me and tightened the jacket to make sure it won't fall off.

"there , we're all set. let's go!" Winwin said pulling me to where a guy was waiting for us with a canoe. Winwin handed me a paddle and told me to sit infront while he sat behind.

we paddled for quite a distance and the sun was setting. "we can stop here to enjoy the sunset Minhee." Winwin said.

"it's so beautiful." i said since i couldn't think of any other words to describe the view i was seeing with my very own eyes.

"Minhee , can you turn around?" Winwin asked and i did so only to get a kiss on the lips from him. my eyes opened wide in shock and i froze on the spot.

"i like you." he said. "but , you're my tutor.." i said. "it's okay , as long as we have mutual feelings for one another it's not a problem if i'm your tutor because our age gap isn't big."

"will Mark like it?" i asked. "i'm sure if it's me who dates his sister , he won't mind." Winwin smiled.
"then , i'm fine with it too.." i said trying to hide my happiness.

who wouldn't want to date him?

end.

——————————————————————
A/N : end of winwin-tutor !! thank you for supporting it :) (i do not intend to do a book 2/sequel , sorry)