+8

months later..

Winwin's pov
although Minhee's tests have still been failing , her grades did go up. from an F grade to a D grade. it's a huge improvement for someone who keeps failing math.

her exams are approaching and Mark is pleading me to make her pass for this exam. hopefully , this exam will be the first one she passes.

other then teaching her , i actually also developed feelings for her. but she doesn't know anything about it yet since i don't want to make things awkward between us.

and also because i was afriad that it might ruin my friendship between me and Mark.

"have you completed your homework?" i asked Minhee when i stepped into her room and she nodded.

she looked tired..

"can you sustain for the next two hours of math? you don't look like you can." i asked. "no! i can do this. just another few more days of this amount of math and i'm gonna take a break. let's start." she said opening the book.

an hour later..

"so now we have to substitute x=5 into the equation. can you do- oh." i looked over at Minhee who was asleep with her jaw on her hand which was resting on the table.

"knew that you won't be able to handle that much." i mumbled. getting up from my seat , i pulled her blanket open and positioned the pillow properly.

lifting her as gently as possible , i placed her on the bed before covering the blanket over her. i brushed her hair away from her face and packed up her things on her study table.

"oh hyung? i thought tuition ends at 10?" Mark asked when i came out of Minhee's room. "Minhee fell asleep. i'll continue from where i left off tomorrow." i said before leaving the house.

few days later..

Minhee's pov
the exam was over and i think i did better than i ever did before. i actually know alot of questions. it's a shock to me but i know that i was be getting an F grade for this exam.

"how you think you did for the exam?" Mark asked the moment i came in the house. "um , you might not believe me but i think i might pass it."

Mark widened his eyes but nodded. "good that you have confidence in passing and not confidence in failing now." he said.

————————————————————